shape
carat
color
clarity

My 10th Anniversary Reset!

jcsmomma

Rough_Rock
I posted the other day for advice on having my three-stone ring redone for my upcoming 10th wedding anniversary. I really love pave and halos, but was a bit nervous about how delicate they are. So, I was leaning toward another three-stone setting - something in white gold and with channel set diamonds on the band. But the more I read and rings I looked at, I just knew I didn't want a three-stone. I think part of it is the proportions of my stones. The center is 1 ct with .5 on each side. I think if the side diamonds were a bit smaller I would like it as a e-ring more.

Anyway, my hubby and I went to look at rings yesterday and I fell in love with a Scott Kay halo from the Luminaire collection. It is bright-cut pave (I think I am saying that correctly!) which I am a little more comfortable with as far as durability. It has a milgraine edge and I absolutely love it! I also got the matching wedding band, and they are setting my side stones into a pair of stud earrings for me! My DH lost his wedding band several years ago, it was too big and he never had it sized. We just hadn't gotten around to replacing it so he picked out a new one yesterday as well. He picked a very cool white gold band with black diamonds. He thought he'd like diamonds but just didn't end up liking the look of the white diamonds on him. He saw this one, and while I admittedly wouldn't have picked it out of the case, I thought it looked awesome on him! Very masculine and unique, I love it.

I know my new pave will definitely take extra TLC, but I'm ready! I have already placed little dishes in the kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom for a safe place to put them when I am dealing with food/kids/cleaning, etc. Just one of the little tips I found on this site, so thank you to everyone who contributes so much!

Here are a couple of pictures. Sorry for the poor quality, I just snapped them with my cell phone.

Rings9.JPG

MyNewRings.JPG

WeddingRings.JPG

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Wow it looks huge!! Congratulations on 10 years :appl: :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Looks great, congrats on the reset!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! Congrats

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. Congratulations on 10 years!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely reset. What have you done with the side stones? earrings?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great choices! Your set looks perfect on your hand and I really like your hubby's black diamond band. Congratulations!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Congrats on 10 years!

jcsmomma

Rough_Rock
chel180|1336994849|3194754 said:
Lovely reset. What have you done with the side stones? earrings?

Yep, they are being set as stud earrings. I get to pick them up in a few days, the setting had to be ordered.

Thank you everyone for the congrats!

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
Nice reset! Congrats on 10 years!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely reset! Congratulations on 10 years! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous set!!! :love: I am so happy for you that you went for what you really loved! SK is a great brand and you made a very nice choice!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
It's so pretty and it looks huge!! :love: Hubbys ring looks fantastic too! I agree it looks very masculine on him! Congratulations on 10 yrs!

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhhh!!! That's beautiful :love: :love: :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, this is so beautiful!!! Wow, I love the finger coverage - it looks very substantial on your hand! And now you'll also have pretty stud earrings to wear, perfect! What a fantastic way to celebrate 10 years of marriage!

milton333

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, it's so lovely and the stone looks so much bigger!

jcsmomma

Rough_Rock
Thanks! It is really crazy how much bigger the diamond looks in this setting! I'm very happy with it!

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! It looks so much bigger! :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful. Happy Anniversary.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
What a great choice of setting. I was just looking at Scott Kay today online and love so many of the rings. Looks fabulous on you1
Hubbys black diamond band is very cool. Congratulations!

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
So very lovely! Congrats on your anniversary.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Love the new set! Can you post some profile pics of the engagement ring? Thanks!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy anniversary!!! gorgeous!!!

hoover

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!

Your reset looks great :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results