shape
carat
color
clarity

My 1.5 ct. Oval Micro Pave by Victor Canera

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! It's stunning. Do you have a profile shot?

Nymphettamine

Rough_Rock
Thank you! Yes, I do, but not sure how good the blur is:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay I'm so glad he didn't make you wait too long! The ring is perfection and I'm so glad you got something custom and so so special. Enjoy your engagement!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so happy you ended up with such a wonderful ring!!! I followed your previous thread and i remember how overwhelmed you seemed to be at the begining! Well, it seems that everything turned out grrrrrreeeeeat!!! The ring looks big, blingy and fantastic on your hand! Congratulations on your engagement :appl: :appl: :appl:

Nymphettamine

Rough_Rock
Thank you, everyone again for help! I am extremly happy with the ring!

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
It's lovely! Congrats on your engagement and new ring!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Exquisite!! Congratulations on your engagement !

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how amazing! It's got great finger coverage! :appl:

Can we see some pics w/ the matching band, please? Thanks!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! Congrats!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!!!! It gives way more finger coverage than the stones you were initially looking at and it's a magnificent ring!!!

The sun is shining

Shiny_Rock
Contragtulations! Wear it in good health.

Just think, a few weeks ago you were considering forgoing a ring altogether... How brilliant you decided to do some research!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
That is gorgeous! Congratulations! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is made for your hand. It's so elegant and perfectly made and has great finger coverage. The stone is a true centerpiece/showpiece.

I am really happy that your nerve wrecking quest has ended and that you now have something so beautiful on your finger! What is your finger size? The stone looks so big!
Can we see a pic with the matching band?

Congrats on your engagement!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THIS....IS....GORGEOUS!!!! :love: :love: So worth the wait, right? Congratulations for sticking it out, getting as much information from these experts on PS to come up with this amazing ring. OMG. If I only had resources like this 16 years ago, things would have been much different. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!

Nymphettamine

Rough_Rock
With the band:

I know, I was so stressed and now I am so happy! So so happy! Thanks to all the help received here I was able to have the dream ring without breaking the house budget. :)

So from now on, my darlings, you got a new PSer in the group. :) I come here once or twice a day! It is addictive!

Nymphettamine

Rough_Rock
LLJsmom|1383887401|3552602 said:
THIS....IS....GORGEOUS!!!! :love: :love: So worth the wait, right? Congratulations for sticking it out, getting as much information from these experts on PS to come up with this amazing ring. OMG. If I only had resources like this 16 years ago, things would have been much different. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!

Thak you! It was worth the wait and the desperation that brought me here! Lol!

Acinom said:
This ring is made for your hand. It's so elegant and perfectly made and has great finger coverage. The stone is a true centerpiece/showpiece.

I am really happy that your nerve wrecking quest has ended and that you now have something so beautiful on your finger! What is your finger size? The stone looks so big!
Can we see a pic with the matching band?

Congrats on your engagement!!

Thank you! I am 5.5. Yes, I think the stone it is very beautiful in person. And so white. :naughty: I uploaded earlier 2 with the band.

JaneSmith said:

Thank you!

The sun is shining said:
Contragtulations! Wear it in good health.

Just think, a few weeks ago you were considering forgoing a ring altogether... How brilliant you decided to do some research!

Oh my God! I knooowww! I can not believe what a spoiled brat I was by even saying that to my fiance. :snore: And he loved me so so much to have patience with me and get me THIS ring! :love:

arkieb1 said:
Congrats!!!!! It gives way more finger coverage than the stones you were initially looking at and it's a magnificent ring!!!

Thanks. You mean cushion?

JaneSmith said:

mom2boys said:
Oh how amazing! It's got great finger coverage! :appl:

Can we see some pics w/ the matching band, please? Thanks!

Thank you! I just added some.

Ashleigh said:
It's lovely! Congrats on your engagement and new ring!

Thank you!

****** I hope I did not forget anyone! *********

AVCadmirer

Shiny_Rock
Wow that is gorgeous!!! I love VC's work. Its looks awesome on your finger.

himni

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Your rings are beautiful. Victor did one of my engagement rings and I get compliments on it everytime I wear it. Just a warning: once you see jewelry made by artist such as Victor you can't go back to regular jewelry. You will never see pave the same lol. Congrats again :appl: :appl: :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful! :love: :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks great with the band!!!

Artquest

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning! Congratulations on your engagement!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
himni|1383890355|3552616 said:
Congrats! Your rings are beautiful. Victor did one of my engagement rings and I get compliments on it everytime I wear it. Just a warning: once you see jewelry made by artist such as Victor you can't go back to regular jewelry. You will never see pave the same lol. Congrats again :appl: :appl: :love:

So jealous!!! =) I want to "never go back"!! Nymph! You did soooo well the first time around! It's like hitting a home run first time at bat!! Yay!! I LoVe the whole set together. Perfect...

Nymphettamine

Rough_Rock
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Now I am obsessed getting the best shot. Last night I was 2 h in the bathroom picturing my ring, lol!

Nymphettamine

Rough_Rock
LLJsmom|1383922974|3552738 said:
himni|1383890355|3552616 said:

So jealous!!! =) I want to "never go back"!! Nymph! You did soooo well the first time around! It's like hitting a home run first time at bat!! Yay!! I LoVe the whole set together. Perfect...

:lol: :lol: :lol: Don't be! Yours are very pretty. If you want we can switch them from time to time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nymphettamine

Rough_Rock
Bathroom shooting: :praise:

And bedroom again: :lol:

I think this ring gets more attention than the talents I work on :shock: :shock: :shock: . How lame I am? :???: :???:

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results