shape
carat
color
clarity

My 1.23 TCW wedding band!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
So we are 3 months away from the wedding and today we finally bought my band.

I tried on a few different rings and I was having a tough time deciding between this one and two thin eternity bands that I would have put on each side of my E-ring.

Tacori does make a matching wedding band to my E-ring but I opted not to go for it because I didn't like the way it looked on my hand and I'm not into the "matchy" look.

My E-ring feels really complete with the band and I am very very happy with my decision!!!

The band is 1.23 TCW. 9 larger diamonds that go around the band with a smaller diamond on each side of the bigger one, totaling 27 diamonds.

They are all H SI1. My E-ring band diamonds are G VVS2's.

E-ring band is platinum and WB is WG. I'm really digging having two different metals.

I am very happy with the way the band looks alone, too since for work I'll rarely be able to wear both together.

I absolutely cannot wait to wear it!!!!!!

Here it is:

-7.jpg

-5.jpg

-4.jpg

-8.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
It is really pretty AN! I love it on it's own too! Congratulations! Has your fiance picked out his ring yet?

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
lizzyann|1310260091|2965740 said:
It is really pretty AN! I love it on it's own too! Congratulations! Has your fiance picked out his ring yet?

Thank you!!!! Yep, he picked it out today!!! I'll pull up a pick of something similar in a little bit ;-)

lapelirroja

Shiny_Rock
Pretty! Where is your lovely from?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! I was reading your description of your wedding band trying to picure it... then when I saw it - WHAM! It is way way gorgeous!! I love it alone, but it is just perfect with your stunning e-ring too! Fantastic choice! :appl: :appl:

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! It feels like it goes with your e-ring without being too matchy matchy, which is exactly the kind of look I love!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
They look awesome together! I agree you don't want too matchy matchy. It will also work great for adding anniversary bands.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I really like that band, it looks great with your ering.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's lovely! Where did you find it, if you don't mind sharing?

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
It looks perfect together AND alone. A great choice! :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's stunning! I am loving more and more the nonmatchy look :)

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Wow I missed the thread where you first posted your engagement ring, but it is just gorgeous! And I love the wedding band that you found to go with it. It is beautiful in its own right and it compliments your engagement ring perfectly without being overly matchy. You'll have people stopping you on the street to look at your rings!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a perfect choice! I love your rings together - just beautiful - that was one lucky find!

Lots more pics when you have time please!!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I love it!!! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like ie...its nice that its not the same as your e-ring but it still matches.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Hi guys!!! Thanks so much for the compliments, they make me so happy :halo:

I will absolutely take more pictures when it comes in----it will be tough not wearing it for 3 more months....AHHHHH!

We bought this band at George Press jewelers in Livingston, NJ, the same place we bought the E-ring.

The band is made by a very very small company in Manhattan that George Press picked up as a vendor recently. So every now and then he sends a few pieces over...I will find out the name of the jeweler that made it!

Thanks again, everyone :bigsmile:

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Its beautiful! i love it. it really looks great with your ering too :love:

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Oh.... what a glorious band! Just beautiful! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it with your gorgeous e-ring! :love: :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful set AN!!... :love: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful!! :appl: Love it with your gorgeous ering, but it also looks great on it's own!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your wedding band is really pretty and looks great with your ering. Congratulations.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Love your band!! Great choice!!!!!

Looks fantastic with your er!! :love:

Cachette :))

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, thank you!

I will definitely take some more pics once the ring is picked up....should be a few weeks from now 8)

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Love.them!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I love your wedding band! It looks awesome with your e-ring, and it is great by itself, too! Great choice!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
love it!!! it looks great with your ering...it 'goes' but not too matchy-matchy. and it will make a great standalone ring too!

supergirl10

Shiny_Rock
That is absolutely stunning AN, they look amazing together!!!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Thank you again! ::)

It's been interesting to see peoples reactions IRL. Everyone so far has really loved it except for SO's 2 brothers. They aren't big on jewelery and their reactions were identical "isn't it supposed to match the E-ring?" ;-)....one of them even said that if he saw the ring alone, he wouldn't think I was married. I just laughed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results