shape
carat
color
clarity

MWM has done it again...Classic Torchiere

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladymentha

Shiny_Rock
omg! that is one lovely ring! me want!!! roar!! j/k :)

CageFighter

Rough_Rock
To start, its a BEAUTIFUL ring!
How long did it take to get the ring once it was ordered?
I am going to order mine (petite) this week!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2008 8:24:57 PM
Author: CageFighter
To start, its a BEAUTIFUL ring!

How long did it take to get the ring once it was ordered?

I am going to order mine (petite) this week!

Might be different if ordered through GOG, but here is Mark''s website, looks like it would be awhile from him:

http://www.mwmjewelry.com/

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is seriously gorgeous!!! Please come back with handshots...
9.gif

CageFighter

Rough_Rock
what made you decide on getting the regular size instead of the "petite"? My GF is has a ring size of 5 & she is a small/petite. She''s 5''2 & weighs 110. whats the widith of the regular Tiffany 6-prong knife edge ring? I know she didnt want a wide band, but the Tiff she tried on was ok. Is that closer to 2.5 or 3.0?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Gor-geous!!! Hand shots please!!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
OOoh I love MWM so much! FI confessed to me that he almost got me a Petite Torchiere but he backed off for some reason and constructed something custom with our jeweler.

Your ring is GORGEOUS!!! Perfect with that RB.

bee

Rough_Rock
Sorry, guys not handshots yet...until the official proposal. It took Mark Morrell about 6-7 weeks. The classic is really delicate and I think the petite is probably not that much different. The petite shank doesn''t taper as much but truly Mark''s pictures are SO magnified it''s difficult to really see the scale. The Whiteflash pictures I posted shows more of the scale.

Personally, the classic is gorgeous and I couldn''t imagine the petite band. I think it might be too thin for me; however it''s totally a personal choice. Either way they''re both a beautiful choice.

bee

Rough_Rock
Also, the taper and the part that shows on the top of the finger width is 2.5mm and really the 3mm is on the underside of the ring. So, really what you see from the top is 2.5mm; whereas the petite is 2.5mm on the top and the underside of the ring. I hope this makes sense.

Like I said, both are gorgeous!!!

edmontonflora

Rough_Rock
Bee, your ring looks gorgeous!

After going back and forth regarding to petite or not, I decided to go with the original as well! If the Whiteflash pics are more representative of the true scope of the ring, then I''m so glad I changed my order from the petite. Mark''s pictures do make it hard to tell what the ring will look like because they are REALLY magnified.

Looking forward to seeing your handshots!!

bee

Rough_Rock
Edmontonflora....Great choice. Really, Mark convinced me to go with the classic and I''m totally pleased. Your ring will be absolutely beautiful.

bee

Rough_Rock
Cagefighter...the classic is not considered a wide band at all, the top of the band is actually really thin at 2.5mm so really what you see from the top is not that much different from the petite.
Either choice will be perfect.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, I love those ''surprise'' diamonds underneath! This is scrumptious!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
I just love this ring! Love it ... one of my favorite settings ...! It''s gorgeous!!

CageFighter

Rough_Rock
I spoke with Mark today, hopefully my order will be in by the end of the week.
28.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
It''s perfect! I really adore this setting! Congratulations!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
That is an absolutely gorgeous ring! I will be waiting patiently for the hand shots!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, congrats
36.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/24/2008 6:10:41 PM
Author: bee*

Date: 11/24/2008 3:56:43 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
oh boy, I thought our beautiful bee* had traded in her Tiffany. Phew.

hehe never!!!

Love your MWM bee! It''s gorgeous!
Boy did I also get confused for a minute! I didn''t realize we had two "bees". I didn''t notice the asterik. Duh!

bee*, I''m glad you still have your Tiff. It''s absolutely lovely.

bee, your MWM is stunning. His work is beyond......... I can''t wait to see the hand shots.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results