shape
carat
color
clarity

Mum's new WF studs and jackets

mustangsally

Rough_Rock
Hi - I'm a bit of a lurker on these boards and have learned so much from reading about everyone's jewellery journeys so thought I would show off a new pair of studs for my mum.

I bought my mum a pair of WF jackets earlier in the year to thank her for all her help in planning my wedding but unfortunately they were so white and sparkly that they rather showed up her old studs...so she had been looking at replacing her studs and last month, I took the plunge and upgraded them to a new pair of ACAs from WF for her.

She very much liked the airline between the jackets and studs, so the studs are 0.65ctw in order to maintain that look that she likes. They are G in colour and SI1 in clarity but eye clean and they haven't stopped sparkling since she took them out of the box!

Big thanks go to Bob at Whiteflash for his patience with me and his steady guidance throughout the process.

mum_studs_and_jackets_ear_20121117.jpeg

mum_studs_and_jackets_2_20121117.jpeg

mum_studs_and_jackets_20121117.jpeg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very sparkly and pretty! She has a lot of ear coverage w/ the jackets!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bet she loves them!!! Very pretty!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Very lovely - what an excellent gift, I bet she's thrilled with them! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That was SO sweet of you! :appl: Beautiful!!! :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh they are so pretty and look lovely on her - what a thoughtful and generous gift!

mustangsally

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your lovely comments. She really loves them and they look great on, just so sparkly!

My husband has bought me a pair for Christmas but they arrived at the same time, so they're sitting at home sparkling away to themselves in the box for another 6 weeks. It's killing me!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
it is perfect for her, that is very nice of you~

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely! You are so sweet!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results