shape
carat
color
clarity

Multi-Gem Bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I came across this beauty at Wildfishgems! Has anyone seen anything like this? I wonder where you can get something like this...or have someone make it. I think it''s gorgeous!

wildgemsbracelet.jpg

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Woweee...reminds me of those chunky 80's bracelets I used to wear - but much prettier and refined! That is very pretty!! I like it! I think I might have seen something similar...researching now...
9.gif

How much is that beauty? Looks too long to be a bracelet...or is it?

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
http://wildfishgems.com/testimonials

It doesn''t have a price...it was custom made I believe. Here is the description, I didn''t notice the golden bell until I read this. how cute.

(rainbow-set of untreated ruby, blue and purple sapphire, violet spinel, chrysoberyl, hessonite and tsavorite in white gold bracelet with a hand-made golden bell)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2008 5:50:29 PM
Author: Jelly
http://wildfishgems.com/testimonials

It doesn''t have a price...it was custom made I believe. Here is the description, I didn''t notice the golden bell until I read this. how cute.

(rainbow-set of untreated ruby, blue and purple sapphire, violet spinel, chrysoberyl, hessonite and tsavorite in white gold bracelet with a hand-made golden bell)
Must have been a chunk of change then...I don''t have any suggestions about where you could get this done...sorry. But it is nicely made... Maybe you should email them and ask them to quote you a price? I would...
31.gif
It is impressive.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I''m sure it WAS expensive. I don''t have the funds right now, plus I''m getting some sparklies delivered next week.
31.gif

Maybe a Christmas present though!

I love how it could showcase a bunch of beautiful gems in one piece without being too over the top.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2008 8:16:11 PM
Author: Jelly
Yeah, I''m sure it WAS expensive. I don''t have the funds right now, plus I''m getting some sparklies delivered next week.
31.gif

Maybe a Christmas present though!

I love how it could showcase a bunch of beautiful gems in one piece without being too over the top.
That would be a great way to showcase several gems! Makes me wish I could handle wearing bracelets, LOL. I worked at Starbucks for 6 years and never wore jewelry on my hands because of all the water/espresso/cleansers. Haven''t gotten back into the habit.

For that - I might!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a Gemstones by the yard necklace that my local jeweler made for me - 18" in white gold - bezel set citrine, peridot, amethyst, pink sapphire, and blue topaz. It was ~$200, IIRC.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2008 9:02:04 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
I have a Gemstones by the yard necklace that my local jeweler made for me - 18'' in white gold - bezel set citrine, peridot, amethyst, pink sapphire, and blue topaz. It was ~$200, IIRC.
Wow, that''s not a bad deal at all!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
That is very cool, cost probably depends on the type of gemstones you use

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2008 9:52:39 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker
That is very cool, cost probably depends on the type of gemstones you use
Exactly, and they''re quite small stones.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love that necklace... You can wear it with EVERYTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results