shape
carat
color
clarity

Mulloys in California

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
has anyone every bought/heard of Mulloys in Carlsbad, california?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bought some Roberto Coin hoops from them and they were fine...

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
did u purchase online or in store?

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I''ve never been but I''ll have to have a wee looky when I''m in La Jolla over Christmas! The online selection looks niiiiice.

ringplease

Shiny_Rock
I actualy just went there a few weeks ago looking for settings by Jack Kelege. Since I was only going to be in town for a few days, they had Kelege overnight rings to them so I could take a look at my favorites. They had a fabulous selection of wedding and engagement rings and other jewels- all the classics like ritani, tacori, etc. and they do beautiful custom work too. The service was very helpful, especially since it took me a LONG time to look at all of the choices and I had a hard time getting this 3 ct. beauty off of my finger!!! So, I would recommend them if you are looking for a store in the Carlsbad area. They also have tons more than the stuff online - Good Luck.

I would also recommend Gayleen... She is the one who got my rings sent overnight.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did it on line since I live in the east coast...

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
I''m headed down there today to try to order my Ering setting and perhaps pick out a stone :) hopefully we''ll have some photos
WISH ME LUCK...
so excited.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
I live in San Diego and once went into Mulloy''s when I was at my friend''s house in Carlsbad. It''s a lovely store and they''re very nice. I remember that they had a ring I loved that was a repro of an antique estate setting they once had in store. In fact, I''m going to go there tomorrow to look for erings. Thanks for reminding me about them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results