shape
carat
color
clarity

msflutters planning pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the compliments ladies! I am getting so excited! Tonight is my last night at work and i leave for Vegas on Wednesday!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Also, I ordered these hankies off of ebay, and wasnt sure if they would come on time, but they did! Now to find a box to wrap them in.....

hankies.jpg

Chi

Shiny_Rock
Nicola - EVERYTHING looks so amazing...well done...
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

I absolutely love the pic of you on your bacherolette party...you look hot...
emstar.gif
emfemale.gif
emphoto.gif
emthup.gif
face1.gif

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Has anybody ever said you look a whole lot like Maggie Glyenhaal? Cause you sort of do...
2.gif

Great pics, I love love love the red!

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Ohmygosh, it''s all so fantastic!! I love seenig it all in one place and how it all comes together so beautifully!

And I love love love those hankies! Just so sweet! Now I''m on a mission to find some! Do you know what company you got yours from??

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Oh the hankies and the shoes are just perfect! I love it all!! Just in case you were wondering about the Steve pro pics... they''re great! I haven''t posted any yet because DH and I have just had the craziest busiest summer and we haven''t had time to really go through them all yet. I will say this though, if you want hand pics be VERY specific about what you want.... I didn''t really get the handshots I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results