shape
carat
color
clarity

msflutters planning pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
In the tradition of lizziec, I thought i would put a post together of my wedding planning pics. I cant believe I will be married in a week!!!! It seems like just yesterday you all were helping me design my ering. Well I picked up my dress today and am frantically packing and getting ready for vegas. Thought you might be interested in pics since you all have been so helpful in every step of my planning!

Starting with my ering paired with the band I will be able to start wearing soon!

reringwband.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
The next thing we decided on was location! VEGAS BABY! We are getting married at the chapel at mandalay bay with the reception at the four seasons las vegas! The new chapel is gorgeous!

mbchapel525.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
It didnt take me long at all to find my dress it is a watters BM dress I am wearing as a wedding dress! It was only $250! It was almost that much to have altered! I LOVE red and really wanted to incorporate red into the wedding. The dress was ordered in white and red touches were added!

my dresson model.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
This was the last fitting (not final fitting) To show how the dress fits. That is also my veil, but i have it on all funny in that pic!

fitpic712.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
back of dress is my fave! It looks so good now that its done!

bustledred.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
of course my jewelry is my new red necklace I just had modified! I was going to wear long earrings, till i fell in love with this necklace! My FMIL is lending me her ruby studs as earrings.

justnecklace.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I found the most amazing women to work with on invites. I found her on the knot but she has her own company www.earmarkinvites.com
She totally created the most beautiful invites, welcome dinner invites,and seating chart for my wedding! She was helpful and QUICK! I spent more than I had wanted to DIY, but half as much as any local quotes!

floweinvi.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
She also did the menus! They look great! As well as tasty, the chef at the Four Seasons really helped make a yummy menu!

shuttermenu.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
she just sent the seating chart to me!

seatingchar.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I know i posted my cd programs the other day, but I am terribly proud of them! It is one of the few DIY things I did. They were more time consuming than i thought but they came together really well!

program collage.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
The BM dresses are from aria.

ariabm dress.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
BM earrings from zulumoon. The first pair I ordrered from overstock were really cheap looking, but I love these!

zulumoon.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
BM bags and tanks and other personalized stuff I got. Not thrilled with the customizedgirl.com stuff. It is really cute, but once you wear it isnt really quality

customized.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
We are doing welcome bags but I dont have pics of them! They are at FMIL''s to assemble. It was her idea to get the whole foods reusable bags since we met eachother at whole foods. Inside we are putting
bottle of water
granola bar
doritos
mentos
homemade heart shaped cookes (by FMIl not me!)
individual portions of pecan caramel popcorn
fruit snacks

I also made little tags for them

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
FMIL is also doing the welcome dinner, which has turned into a little bit of a to do. Its going to be great though. Its at the same place lizziec had her welcome dinner (ironically) Canalettos in the venetian. We have the rialto room and FMIl has purchased favors and I made menus. Its great everyone gets two great meals! It is in this awesome room looking out onto st. marks square.

rialto room.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
we are doing a polaroid guest book at the wedding, but I ordered this awesome plate at celebrationplates.com Everyone signs it and once you bake it is non toxic and the names stay!

platter.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
well, its way past my bed time so i should really try to get some sleep. One last pic before i go. This is my grandmothers engagement ring. I cant seem to get a good pic of it. She wore it for 70 years and I just took it in to have it strengthened and rhodium plated. I will wear it as my something old at the wedding

grandmasring.jpg

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh Msflutter,
This is such an exciting time! This week is going to FLY by! Your planning picks look awesome. Your dress is just perfect! How wonderful that you get to wear your grandmother''s engagement ring!
Oh honey, I am so excited for you!
More pics?

Tybee

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
YAY!! Your photos are GORRRGEOUS!! I had not seen a lot of your stuff before!! Love your invitations and programs.. and that adorable plate.. Oh.. and your grandma''s e-ring is soo pretty.. It actually reminds me of my grandmas ering that my mom has. Lovely!! Are you SO excited?!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything looks so GORGEOUS MsF!!!! Red is my absolute fave color as well (you''d know it the minute you set foot in my house!!!) and everything looks so amazing!!!!! You did a great job. I love the accents on your dress and your grandmother''s ering is lovely. Everything has come together!!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful msflutter!!!
9.gif
36.gif
I LOVE how your dress worked out... the red is just stunning! You''re going to have such a wonderful time!!! Viva Las Vegas!!!
10.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love your beautiful dress, all your invites and everything is so well coordinated...and that celebration plate is AWESOME, i wish we had known about something like that...how fun to keep that forever and you could use it at parties and stuff...it''s sweet!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh msflutter, everything is gorgeous!!! Great job and congrats again!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/30/2006 1:24:51 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
What shoes are you wearing MsF?
Here are the shoes. They are dyeables that I was going to dye red till my seamstress offered to attach ribbon to them. I think they are so cute!

both shoes.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
dont know why the picture of the shoes is so HUGE! Sorry about that!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I had an amazing bachelorette party in Chicago. But this is my favorite pic from the end of the night....

bachelorend.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Ohmy gosh! WHAT a cute pic of you!!! I love it! You should give it to your hubby to be in a frame. :)

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
mrsflutter, everything looks amazing! I love your dress (especially with the red sash), veil shoes with ribbon, and fabulous jewelry! Your invites look great--love the graphic & how everything is so well coordinated. That celebration plate is just adorable too. I love the red everywhere & your cute customized shirts! It''s going to be such a fabulous event! (That pic of you at your shower is too cute, btw!)

Enjoy this last week & every moment of your wedding. What a special time....
face23.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
I have to admit that I''ve been eagerly awaiting your "bio"! All your elements are sooo elegant, and I LOVE the red.

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a very cute pic MsFlutter...and I really adore the red woven through everything. Your seamstress did a great job with the shoes...they are perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results