carat
color
clarity

Ms Ruby is rehoused and home.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well it’s been a journey.
From the gem haul, found in a dusty musty box with a more beautiful sister, some cousins and numerous friends and acquaintances. Recognised and admired and given a safer life in a gem jar until going missing. Lost somewhere in the house, feared eaten by the dog or perhaps souvenired by a young cousin who just loves pretty crystals. Never before have all drawers been totally emptied or bags, shoes, boxes and under furniture searched so thoroughly. With no luck. I had honestly given up.
It was when I needed a needle and thread from my sewing box which is in the linen cupboard that I discovered the gem jar underneath all the needle packets. Only found because the container lid wouldn’t close properly so I emptied it - ta da. How on earth?
I have two rubies and long ago decided only to keep one. I have spent two years looking for pre loved setting, almost got a gorgeous one for the better but smaller of the two and eventually decided to use the setting that had the broken diamond, gifted to me by my mother.
The less beautiful sister is bigger and although the setting isn’t quite right I had become tired of trying to find another suitable setting cheap. Gifted is a cheap as it comes!
She is Burmese and unheated and a weird shape and with some blemishes to the table but she came up surprisingly well in her new setting.
I might have to add in two more diamonds for balance but at least she is out of a gem jar and seeing the world.
excuse my pathetic attempts at photography with my iPhone. I have limited skill in this dept.
IMG_8412.jpeg IMG_8408.jpeg IMG_8422.jpeg IMG_8414.jpeg IMG_8431.jpeg IMG_8431.jpeg IMG_8419.jpeg

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful color on the ruby! Enjoy your lovely new ring!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The colour and glow is incredible! Enjoy @Bron357 :kiss2: she‘s a stunner.

Crimson

Brilliant_Rock
It is radiant! Love the colour.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love:She's a lovely glowing egg, and you mustn't blame your Brownie for taking it to look at for awhile. It couldn't be helped.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well it’s been a journey.
From the gem haul, found in a dusty musty box with a more beautiful sister, some cousins and numerous friends and acquaintances. Recognised and admired and given a safer life in a gem jar until going missing. Lost somewhere in the house, feared eaten by the dog or perhaps souvenired by a young cousin who just loves pretty crystals. Never before have all drawers been totally emptied or bags, shoes, boxes and under furniture searched so thoroughly. With no luck. I had honestly given up.
It was when I needed a needle and thread from my sewing box which is in the linen cupboard that I discovered the gem jar underneath all the needle packets. Only found because the container lid wouldn’t close properly so I emptied it - ta da. How on earth?
I have two rubies and long ago decided only to keep one. I have spent two years looking for pre loved setting, almost got a gorgeous one for the better but smaller of the two and eventually decided to use the setting that had the broken diamond, gifted to me by my mother.
The less beautiful sister is bigger and although the setting isn’t quite right I had become tired of trying to find another suitable setting cheap. Gifted is a cheap as it comes!
She is Burmese and unheated and a weird shape and with some blemishes to the table but she came up surprisingly well in her new setting.
I might have to add in two more diamonds for balance but at least she is out of a gem jar and seeing the world.
excuse my pathetic attempts at photography with my iPhone. I have limited skill in this dept.
IMG_8412.jpeg IMG_8408.jpeg IMG_8422.jpeg IMG_8414.jpeg IMG_8431.jpeg IMG_8431.jpeg IMG_8419.jpeg

so happy she has a home and can go out places safely now

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I am so glad you found your ruby! I remember your thread from when it had gone missing. What a beautiful setting. ❤️

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
What a happy ending! Love the stone and the setting. Glowy Burma red—gorgeous!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad you finally found it! It looks beautiful and right at home in that setting.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
That is magnificent. What a color!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She’s beautiful! I’m so glad you found her again so she could be set and thoroughly enjoyed. :kiss2:

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! You definitely can't beat free and what an amazing free setting---enjoy!

thorstedswife

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty love the halo

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results