shape
carat
color
clarity

*Mrssalvo*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No idiots here - we all suffer from the same afflictions! I totally understand where you''re coming from - it''s a beautiful ring but if it doesn''t work for you, it doesn''t work for you.

Best of luck in finding exactly what you want - starting with a band sounds like a great idea!

You know us - we''ll be anxiously awaiting your next step!

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Count me among the many with the PS affliction. MrsS. i often think about how impractical my ring is and although i still luv it, i often want another setting and think i should have just gone with a classic round in a 6-prong. Pave and kids don''t mix. My ring is filth, but it''s just not a priority now.
Hope that your find the right bling/lifestyle match

i luv the time-share idea
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
MGR and Jas12- thanks ladies for chiming in too.

Jas12- yep, pave and kids are a hard combo. the hard part for me is I new this ahead of time. it wasn''t like I fell in love a ring style pre-kids and didn''t weigh out the pros and cons. I knew I couldn''t/wouldn''t wear it most of the time but felt okay with it. it was until I finally had the ring and couldn''t/wouldn''t wear it that I realized it does bother me having to baby the ring and a sturdier style is better for me. I''m not hard on my rings at all really, i just want something i can wear all the time without having to worry about stone''s coming out etc. of course, this site lends itself to ring discontentment too if we''re not careful. the grass is always greener. I had a plain solitaire that I did wear for 5 years pretty much 24/7 and was unhappy b/c I felt it was too boring/plain. funny now that I want to go back to a plain solitaire
40.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results