shape
carat
color
clarity

Mrs. Smitty, sabinameister and Ringless

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
Hi gals!
I''ve been MIA and soooooooooo behind on all these posts.
I did your notice all of your threads.

Mrs. Smitty - I''m glad i was of help to you and your selection. I have to say, you made an excellent choice! :)

Sabinameister - I love that you got a totally different make for the wedding band. It''s perfect!

Ringless - I''m not sure if your BF ended up picking out a ring yet but please keep us updated!

As soon as i get my camera together (need new CF cards..)
I''ll have to take photos of my complete set because I finally got my wedding bands!

sabinameister

Shiny_Rock
Hey there MommaBear! Yes I CANNOT wait to see your wedding bands...How exciting. I thought about getting 2 but DH thought I was crazy. So I cannot wait to see them. AHHHH, I''m dying over here, how long do we have to wait?????
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

Sabina

sabinameister

Shiny_Rock
MommaBear, I''m anxiously waiting here......
9.gif
9.gif

Mrs. Smitty

Rough_Rock
Hi MommaBear. So great to see that you are back. I have actually been MIA as well. My son is keeping me busy. He is crawling now, so my time on the computer is VERY limited.

Please do post pics of your set. I don''t remember which bands you were going to get. We are in the process of purchasing the straight band that matches "our" ring. I tried on the wax "ring" that hugs the curves of our ring, but it didn''t look right on my finger. So we opted for the straight band.

Can''t wait to see your new pictures.

sabinameister

Shiny_Rock
Hi Mrs. Smitty! Do you have pics of your band?? I''m just so curious to see what other bands look like with this ring. I did google Tacori in images and found an interesting band that bends with the ring, that also has the stones that sit under the main stone in it. Is that the one that you tried on and didn''t like?
1.gif
1.gif

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
Hey girls!
The bands that I purchased for ''our'' ring is the straight band.
The was band that you tried on is the contoured band and I didn''t care for it very much..
it doesn''t stand out against the ER and because of the look that i was going for, it wouldn''t
look right; two contoured bands against the ER..
I just started work this week and it''s been hectic.. plus two small babies... I''m going to try to HURRY
and post those pics :)
Have a good week if I don''t get back to ya''ll sooner...

Mrs. Smitty

Rough_Rock
Sabina - We don't have the band yet. My husband said he wants to buy it for me for my birthday, which is next month. So hopefully I will be able to show some pictures after that. Your set looks gorgeous, btw.
36.gif

MommaBear - Two small babies??? Did you have twins? Sorry for being so out of the loop, I literally have not been around much. Looking forward to your pics.
1.gif

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/3/2008 4:48:55 PM
Author: Mrs. Smitty
Sabina - We don''t have the band yet. My husband said he wants to buy it for me for my birthday, which is next month. So hopefully I will be able to show some pictures after that. Your set looks gorgeous, btw.
36.gif

MommaBear - Two small babies??? Did you have twins? Sorry for being so out of the loop, I literally have not been around much. Looking forward to your pics.
1.gif
Mrs. Smitty..
I still call my son my baby. He''s 3!
I have a little girl who almost 3 months :)

The pics are posted on the My Complete Set, finally!!!! thread

Mrs. Smitty

Rough_Rock
Too cute! I will probably still call our son "my baby" when he is 18 years old...lol. Congratulations on your daughter. You are lucky to have one of each. I am hoping to give my son a sister, too. But we would not be disappointed with another boy either. Do you have any pics of your kids in the family forum? I posted a few of my son months ago, and honestly don''t even remember which thread it was in...lol. Take care.
9.gif

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
I''ll start a thread in Family forum
entitled MommaBears Den, that way you can meet my kids and post yours!

Mrs. Smitty

Rough_Rock
Mommabear & Sabina - Tomorrow is my big 3-0 and my hubby is taking me to get my band!!! Whoo hoo!
30.gif

I will post pics as soon as I can. I''m so excited I can''t even go to sleep! I''m trying to enjoy every last minute of my 20''s...hehe.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to drop in and say that you ladies have the MOST GORGEOUS RINGS!!!! I LOVE THEM!!
30.gif

sabinameister

Shiny_Rock
Mrs.Smitty congrats on joining the 30 club, I joined in March, LOL. Make sure you take photos woman!! Have a very happy birthday!

KELLI- Thank you for the compliment
1.gif
Yes we do love our rings very much and it''s cool to see
30.gif

Much love!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results