carat
color
clarity

Mrs. Madelise

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yennyfire|1472331233|4070668 said:
"Is she a storybook princess??" That's what my 9 year old DD just asked me! You absolutely look like a princess...a gorgeous, well bejeweled, globe trotting princess! Thanks for sharing your photos and congrats on your marriage!

Awwwww, that is the sweetest thing ever!! Thank you Yenny!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
madelise|1472402317|4070899 said:
hathalove|1472318002|4070596 said:
Congratulations!!! The photos are stunning. I mean really really gorgeous. I just love the flow of all the dresses and your hair combined with the various settings. So beautiful. Wishing you tons and tons of happiness.

Thank you! I aimed for something more fashion-y looking and something more traditional. There's no photo here, but I ended the night in just a cream evening gown with Swarovski crystal sleeves and peplum.

If a photo of you in that gown ever surfaces (perhaps one taken by a guest?), please post it in this thread!!!

Hugs,
Deb

Marquise_Madness

Shiny_Rock
madelise said:
MarquiseMadness: thank you! It truly was. Having less than 100 guests meant we got to actually see everyone for at least a moment. But even then, we didn't have enough time with guests!

That's my wedding fear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, this is the stuff dreams are made of...... Beautiful venue, beautiful dresses (and shoes!), beautiful groom.

Just, beautiful!

Congrats! :appl:

p.s. Your hair was to die for. :love:

Q

Queenie60

Congratulations to the beautiful bride and handsome husband. Your wedding was spectacular - wishing you many years of happiness. Thank you for sharing these special moments with us. !!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Madelise are you just the loveliest bride EVER!?!

Your venue -- just exquisite! And the new DH... well... I guess he's OK too! :cheeky:

If you have any more pics please post them!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful in every which way. Congratulations on the gorgeous wedding! :appl:

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
Madelise:

I confess to creeping your instagram on the regular (made even creepier by the fact that I myself do not have instagram) just to stare at your LOVELY antique EC in various lighting :love:

Your wedding looks like it was sublime, and you looked STUNNING. Thank you so much for sharing these!!!!

Tantissimi auguri di tantissima felicità!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fulvia|1472606253|4071681 said:
Tantissimi auguri di tantissima felicità!

It sounds so much lovelier in Italian, Fulvia. Thank you!

Deb :wavey:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is all so dreamy & beautiful & perfect! Huge congratulations!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
your, your jewlery, your husband, your wedding.. ALL PEFECT.. congratulations!!!

:wavey: :wavey: :appl: :appl: :love: :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your wedding and pictures are just gorgeous! You did indeed make a beautiful bride and from start to finish it must have felt like a fairytale! Thanks for sharing and best wishes for a wonderful married life!!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing your wonderful pics with us. I felt like I was there, they were so good :appl: :wavey: You are a beautiful bride and such a handsome groom :clap: :love: :appl:

Wishing you much love and good health as you go forward together as man and wife---Kristie

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Madelise, thank you for sharing your wedding with us, I don't think I have ever seen more beautiful wedding pictures. Your happiness shines thru in every photo. I have loved your collection of rings since I first joined Pricescope. I have to tell you I was taken to a whole different level of jealousy when I saw your beautiful hair. You belong in a hair care commercial.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your pictures are magical, fairytale-like, romantic, spectacular, and other adjectives I cannot think of at the moment! Your wedding in three parts was EPIC!!! This is a magazine worthy set of pics for sure! :love:

Wishing you both happiness and a long life together!!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1472402708|4070905 said:
madelise|1472402317|4070899 said:
hathalove|1472318002|4070596 said:
Congratulations!!! The photos are stunning. I mean really really gorgeous. I just love the flow of all the dresses and your hair combined with the various settings. So beautiful. Wishing you tons and tons of happiness.

Thank you! I aimed for something more fashion-y looking and something more traditional. There's no photo here, but I ended the night in just a cream evening gown with Swarovski crystal sleeves and peplum.

If a photo of you in that gown ever surfaces (perhaps one taken by a guest?), please post it in this thread!!!

Hugs,
Deb

It's been two months and no one's posted a picture of it. I wore it for maybe the last hour of a Sunday evening wedding reception, so most guests left if they weren't already drunk. I'm so sad about it because I adored that dress!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marquise_Madness|1472403213|4070907 said:
madelise said:
MarquiseMadness: thank you! It truly was. Having less than 100 guests meant we got to actually see everyone for at least a moment. But even then, we didn't have enough time with guests!

That's my wedding fear!

Shouldn't be a <fear>. It's reality. There's no time to pay attention to your new spouse, all the wedding duties/events, AND all your guests. Your guests are there to witness love and a union. You are their "show". Do the table pictures then call it the day!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen|1472427839|4071011 said:
Wow, this is the stuff dreams are made of...... Beautiful venue, beautiful dresses (and shoes!), beautiful groom.

Just, beautiful!

Congrats! :appl:

p.s. Your hair was to die for. :love:

Hi Ellen! Good to see you posting. Thank you! My hair has gone through some hormonal changes lately (which has NEGATIVE skin affects hahaa), and I haven't cut it in almost 2 years now. I wanted longggg hair for my wedding. And now I can't cut it! I feel like I've put on too much errort for it to let it go! Haha

Marquise_Madness

Shiny_Rock
madelise said:
Marquise_Madness|1472403213|4070907 said:
madelise said:

That's my wedding fear!

Shouldn't be a <fear>. It's reality. There's no time to pay attention to your new spouse, all the wedding duties/events, AND all your guests. Your guests are there to witness love and a union. You are their "show". Do the table pictures then call it the day!

I'll be sure to tell my photographer that I want table photos! I'm also doing a receiving line after the ceremony instead of at the reception in case people only go to one... And I plan to write thank you notes. But we are planning on over 200 guests so it's just overwhelming. Italian and black family problems!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results