shape
carat
color
clarity

Mrs. Box Single or Double?

Reneli

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone! Need some advice. I want to propose to my gf with a Mrs. Box. My question is should I get a single slotted box now and buy her a double slotted one once we are married, or should I just buy the double slotted box now? Ladies, I would appreciate your thoughts on this. I am almost positive my future wife would love either but just curious on everyone’s thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Reneli

Shiny_Rock
Hello! Congrats in advance. My vote is for a double. I have this one in a double and love it:

Thank you! Ooh that one is nice too and way cheaper. That’s good to know! I just don’t want to appear like I’m cheaping out haha

Last edited:

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! Ooh that one is nice too and way cheaper. That’s good to know! I just don’t want to appear like I’m cheating out haha

I have an actual Mrs. Box as well, and this one is equally as nice! Exact same quality. Just $60 less. :) What color are you going to choose, whichever brand you go with?

crystalinmke

Shiny_Rock
Premium
i have an original (made with the vintage velvet) mrs box and i'll say that im not terribly in love with the quality. the seams are not perfectly aligned, its a little small, the lid was very loose, and it just seems less well put together than the generic velvet box that i have that i got with another ring. with the mrs box, i feel like you're paying for the branding and the name. i've attached a few pics, let me know if you want anymore.

remember that the singles mrs box is going to be "shorter" and smaller, my ring sticks way out in this box, more than the generic box which is a double slot.

the mrs box is the single in the mint color, the generic box is the light pink with the double slots. i dont think you can go wrong with either type of box. i vastly prefer my generic box.

Attachments

• IMG_2835.JPG
    IMG_2835.JPG
    183.3 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_2840.JPG
    IMG_2840.JPG
    196.4 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_2841.JPG
    IMG_2841.JPG
    201 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_2843.JPG
    IMG_2843.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_2845.JPG
    IMG_2845.JPG
    147.8 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_2847.JPG
    IMG_2847.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_2849.JPG
    IMG_2849.JPG
    179.2 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here are mine from Vitamin Love.

Attachments

• IMG_4112.jpeg
    IMG_4112.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_4114.jpeg
    IMG_4114.jpeg
    112.6 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_4115.jpeg
    IMG_4115.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 156

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
And the same rings in my Mrs. Box. One thing I forgot -- the reason I ordered the one from VL was that the lid isn't snug on my Mrs. Box. It falls off at the slightest touch. Great color, though. The VL lid is snug and stays on, even in my purse.

IMG_4118.jpeg

Rose-gold-or-bust

Shiny_Rock
And the same rings in my Mrs. Box. One thing I forgot -- the reason I ordered the one from VL was that the lid isn't snug on my Mrs. Box. It falls off at the slightest touch. Great color, though. The VL lid is snug and stays on, even in my purse.

IMG_4118.jpeg

I do not that that issue at all with my Mrs. box. You should contact them regarding the defect

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have both the Mrs Box and other similar ones, a few of each. The Mrs Box is very slightly better quality - but tbh I would not have paid the extra money for it. I got them free with some ring purchases. However for your proposal, spending a few more dollars for the branded product may very well be worth it. I'd go ahead and get a double-slotted box now.

Just throwing this out there as an alternate idea, I've bought some items from this shop and they're all very high quality: https://www.etsy.com/listing/198285...e-moon-and-back?ref=shop_home_active_76&frs=1

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vote for the double!

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a double wide I love. One slot, but room for two ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results