shape
carat
color
clarity

Mr. and Mrs. Gadabout photos of proposal. I owed it to you all

Gadabout44

Shiny_Rock
Premium
As promised, here are the photos of the actual proposal that took place yesterday 5/12/18 at a Japanese Garden. I took my now fiance on a regular stroll to the garden which we've never been to. It is fairly typical of us to take short hikes or strolls around the park so she had absolutely no idea. After a stroll around the garden, friends and family members of ours appeared on our way out. And from there is when it happened.

Of course the girls compared their rings, and I kid you not, all were in awe at how much our diamond shined. I've heard through the grape vine that two are really tempted to upgrade. I told them how I was able to get such a great diamond for such a great price. I've told them about this wonderful community just as a friend of mine did for me. I believe another from within our group will be posting here shortly. I've created a chain reaction. I met my goal, and I am glad that my fiance has the best diamond within her group and more importantly I got it for a really great price thanks to you all!

It has been a long journey, next will be wedding photos. Perhaps a year from now!

Blurred face to respect my fiance and friends privacy IMG_8692.JPG IMG_8694.JPG IMG_8695.JPG IMG_8696.JPG IMG_8697.JPG

Last edited:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What amazing pics!! Congratulations to you and your beautiful fiancee, she is a lucky lady for sure!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! So wonderful that your fiance was thrilled with her ring. Was that the SF Japanese Tea Garden by chance?

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! Beautiful!! Thank you for coming back to share!! Please post more hand shots!!! :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Beautiful photos and beautiful ring!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and photos. Congratulations!:appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great Guy! Great Girl! great RING! congratulations, I hope for peace and love throughout your lives.. beautiful ring!!!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful proposal, and great pics to remember it by! Congratulations!!!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! What a thoughtful and beautiful proposal!!!

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!

Gadabout44

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! So wonderful that your fiance was thrilled with her ring. Was that the SF Japanese Tea Garden by chance?
Hayward Japanese Garden! Yes

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! What a great proposal!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful, many congratulations to you both, may you live in health and happiness always!:wavey:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl:Congratulations on a beautiful journey from ring hunting to buying to proposing to your now-fiancé! :appl:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, congratulations!

P

PierreBear

Beautiful proposal and beautiful ring! Congrats to you both!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic proposal! Blessings to both of you!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, congratulations!!! Such a lovely proposal!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, thank you so much for coming back with pics! I am glad she was thrilled with the ring! I wish you both happiness always!

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congrats, it looks to pretty on her! Thanks for coming back with the pics.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well done you! Fabulous ring for your beautiful fiancé.
Pricescope is an amazing place. A enormous group of people who love and know precious gemstones very well who are delighted to advise and/ or direct anyone needing help.
Buying an engagement ring is a huge thing, not only the expense but because it is usually the most precious and cherished piece of jewellery a woman will own.
Whether it be a $1,000 budget or a $100,000 budget there is a “Best Buy/ best value” engagement ring “out there” and be certain, some wily Pricescope will hunt it down for you, with pleasure.
Enjoy.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! So happy for you! Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos of your very special occasions. I hope you are blessed with many many years of happiness ahead!

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Many congratulations, I wish you a lifetime of happiness

Q

Queenie60

Congratulations. Wishing you many years of happiness.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results