shape
carat
color
clarity

MPS=Sterling patina and diamonds. Your PS?

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Before I went down the diamond rabbit-hole I was very conservatively dipping a toe into the world of collecting by picking up pre-loved Tiffany sterling. I find myself wearing it a lot these days with my diamonds & love the juxtaposition of chunky form, patina and sparkle. img_3609.jpg
What is your personal style that is different from what you see all the time?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My personal style is vintage jewelry and always loved antique bling even before I found PS. I just didn't know the specifics about it or why I loved it so much and PS opened a whole new world to me that way. I got to understand what I loved and why I loved it rather than just knowing I did if that makes sense.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1458045850|4005540 said:
My personal style is vintage jewelry and always loved antique bling even before I found PS. I just didn't know the specifics about it or why I loved it so much and PS opened a whole new world to me that way. I got to understand what I loved and why I loved it rather than just knowing I did if that makes sense.

What was it about vintage that drew you in pre-PS? The look? the feeling of history?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne|1458046091|4005543 said:
missy|1458045850|4005540 said:

What was it about vintage that drew you in pre-PS? The look? the feeling of history?

All of the above. I love the feeling I have when I am looking at a blingy part of history imagining all that happened during those times. The romantic loves and lives and history that comes with it. Also love the look of vintage. It just appeals aesthetically to me more than most modern pieces. And lastly I am an old soul (according to my dh) and I think it all makes much more sense to me if you get what I mean. It's what I am drawn to for all these reasons and more that I cannot verbalize. It's just more me in every way.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are wonderful thoughts. When I asked you about your connection to vintage, I almost said "perhaps the jewels were yours in another lifetime" : )
It's fascinating how very particular things speak to us, isn't it?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results