shape
carat
color
clarity

MP3 vs. iPod???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Okay, let's see if I can answer some of your questions...

No, if you buy a 1 gb player, as of right now, you cannot add memory to it.

I know all the iPods have straps for running, and I'm sure other brands make them too. Just double check when you are ready to buy.

To get music, you can either buy music off an online service (i.e. iTunes for iPods, musicmatch, etc.) OR you can use the software that will come with your player (i.e. iTunes or MusicMatch) to put all your CDs on your player. That is why I like the larger capacity ones (20-40gb) because I put my entire CD collection on my iPod. Very convenient for long trips, and when you are running, you can listen to whatever your heart desires!!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm thanks alot stretch! Is it expensive to purchase the songs?

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Usually 99 cents a song
1.gif

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
If you have a device compatible with either Napster To Go or Yahoo Music, you can get unlimited downloads for pretty cheap (Napster is 15 a month and I think Yahoo is 5). You don''t get to keep the music permanently, only for as long as you keep paying your membership, but it''s good for those of us who change their music preference like underwear. I know I do. One day I''ll like a song a sometime later I never listen to it again. With a subscription like this you can always keep the songs you like right now, toss the ones you get tired of and replace them with new ones without having to shell out 99 cents everytime.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm that is not that bad, and you have to hook up your mp3 player to the computer? I like the idea of putting my current CDs on the player as well! Hmmm I''m getting excited!
34.gif

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah sure, in Napster, all you have to to is put in the CD, select all tracks and click the "rip" button. Once all the tracks are ripped, just transfer them to your MP3 player!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results