shape
carat
color
clarity

Mozambique copper bearing tourmaline in LOGR setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just got my setting today with VS diamonds in 14K yelllow gold. He made it to fit the roval stone (3 carats).

moz_in_logr.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s a side profile. This setting contains .75 carats of diamonds.

profile_logr_moz.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
so lovely!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS! It looks like the stone fits perfectly! YOu LOGR girls are so tempting me to buy a setting!!!!!

heather318

Shiny_Rock
The color of that stone is amazing! And the setting compliments it so nicely!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful! The color of the tourmaline is amazing, and the setting complements it well. Where did you purchase the tourmaline?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! I love the setting and the color of that Tourmaline is TDF!

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!! I love the color of the stone and the setting shows it off beautifully.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy moly, Tourmaline_lover! You kept talking about that tourmaline, but I hadnn''t seen pics of it yet! It''s GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I can''t wait to see it set!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s another pic of the setting up close more so that you can see the diamonds sparkle and more setting detail (my camera macro mode isn''t the best and it washes out color). The tourmaline is GIT copper bearing certified.

moz_in_logr2.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just got my 2.25 sphene today in the mail as well, and wouldn''t you know, it fits too!! Ha!

sphene_in_logr.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/3/2008 4:40:51 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Holy moly, Tourmaline_lover! You kept talking about that tourmaline, but I hadnn't seen pics of it yet! It's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I can't wait to see it set!
Thanks, they don't call me "Tourmaline Lover" for nothing, and thanks to you LTP, I was able to finally get a gorgeous setting for it!!! THANK YOU!!! I actually ordered this setting over a year ago, but I didn't know the seller too well, and there was a horrible flood in China at the time, so his factory couldn't finish it, so I requested my money back. He graciously gave it back, but now I finally have the setting. As they say, "better late than never."

I decided to get it because of all the shining reviews on Pricescope.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/3/2008 4:51:45 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover

Date: 10/3/2008 4:40:51 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Holy moly, Tourmaline_lover! You kept talking about that tourmaline, but I hadnn''t seen pics of it yet! It''s GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I can''t wait to see it set!
Thanks, they don''t call me ''Tourmaline Lover'' for nothing, and thanks to you LTP, I was able to finally get a gorgeous setting for it!!! THANK YOU!!! I actually ordered this setting over a year ago, but I didn''t know the seller too well, and there was a horrible flood in China at the time, so his factory couldn''t finish it, so I requested my money back. He graciously gave it back, but now I finally have the setting. As they say, ''better late than never.''

I decided to get it because of all the shining reviews on Pricescope.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I think it was meant to be! The color of those tourmailines are so beautiful!!!
30.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very gorgeous!!! I am really loving coloured gemstones lately!!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my Oh my Oh my what a stunning stunning stunning Tourmaline. That''s my favourite colour and I just bet it has a neon glow, even in low level lighting? WOW!! The setting truly compliments it and is lovely also.

I''ve got to say that I''m also drawn to the Sphene. They don''t photograph well but you can get a really good idea of how lovely it is anyway.

Wear both in good health.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow... more pictures?!
30.gif
I''ve had my eye on some yummy Moz tourmaline, and this might just send me over the edge. so lovely
36.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The neon blue and green stones really look great in yellow gold as well. Here's one more picture in incandescent light. All the other pictures above were in daylight with the sun coming in. It has more of a green hue here. Unfortunately my stupid crappy camera washes out color in macro mode. It's more colorful than this. Forget taking a good picture of the sphene as well. It's primarily green with lots of red flashes and dispersion, but the camera just won't pick it up.

This Moz tourmaline is another stone I got a long time ago that has been sitting in a box forever waiting for the right setting. The sphene I just got today, and I need to get a setting for that one, it's prettier than I thought it would be.

moz_in_logr5.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just one more from a bit further away to get a better idea of the color of the stone. Thank you everyone for your shining compliments. I'm thrilled that my stone is finally getting a "home."

moz_in_logr4.jpg

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
18.gif
i like it! gorgeous ring.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Holy WOW that''s beautiful!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I just realized how much I love the yellow gold! Very pretty!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is gorgeous! You''re so tempting me to buy something from LOGR...

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
That is gorgeous! I have been lurking on the LOGR thread......I cannot believe their prices! So tempting!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WWOOOOOWWW!!! Both stones look incredible in the setting, but I am LOVING that tourmaline!! Worth the wait!!!
30.gif
30.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Holy wow! Love the color on that stone - and the setting! Very cool!
36.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice cuprian!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your stone is absolutely beautiful, the color is to die for. I love that shade of blue/green.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results