shape
carat
color
clarity

Movado

gemsandmore

Rough_Rock
Hi all. Wanted to get your opinions on this Movado watch. I want a watch with a diamond bezel and markers and that I can wear everyday. My lifestyle is casual; housewife, running errands, yoga and out to dinner. In other words, for much of the day I spend my life in yoga clothes...but like a lot of the gals on this forum I love my diamonds.

I've gotten use to the trend - larger watches. This one is 29 mm, for example it's about the size of my Cartier Tank Francaise. So it's smaller than what I've gotten use to.

I like the price (it's not a Rolex). What I want is a classic style with a bit of a "wow" factor.

Anyway, what to you all think of the watch?

Thanks!

p1130003a1.jpg

gemsandmore

Rough_Rock
Tried these Tag watches on today. They're 32 mm, so a bit larger. Now I'm thinking of returning the Movado and getting one of the Tags.

The first Tag Carrera (numbers are sticks) is very elegant. Doe this watch look too DRESSY?

tag1.jpg

gemsandmore

Rough_Rock
Then I tried the Tag Aquaracer. It's more sporty and the bling factor is higher because the stones are larger. Do you all like this nauticle style?

I should probably see a shrink!! Thoughts? Pros, cons?

:confused:

tag2.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gemsandmore|1416811300|3789390 said:
Tried these Tag watches on today. They're 32 mm, so a bit larger. Now I'm thinking of returning the Movado and getting one of the Tags.

The first Tag Carrera (numbers are sticks) is very elegant. Doe this watch look too DRESSY?

I have the Tag Carrera in two tone. Mine also has diamonds for markers on the dial. I don't think it looks too dressy at all. I wear it with jeans all the time. I purchased the two tone because I wanted a watch that I could wear my gold bangles with.

Another watch I wear quite often is the Raymond Weil Jasmine watch. It has diamonds around the dial but the Tag diamonds are much prettier in my opinion. It is a very comfortable watch to wear. I get many compliments on this watch as well.

I like the Movado watch you have pictured above.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results