shape
carat
color
clarity

Mounting for pear pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am looking at a setting for a 7.2 padparadscha sapphire. The approx. size is 12X10.

I am looking for either silver (I''d have James Avery set if for me...if they are able) or white gold.

I really like bezel, but if it''s not, that''s okay. Any ideas on where to start? I''m not looking at spending to much! It''s a "you''ve worked hard" gift to myself
9.gif

OS.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you don''t want to spend a lot start with looking at the online Stuller catalog. The settings are very cheap and any local jeweler can get them for you (and they''ll have to get the price for you too). Beware though that if you put it in a bezel for a pendant that unless you can find a really deep bezel the culet likely will poke you. And unfortunately it''s unlikely that there will be a ready made bezel that will be calibrated to fit it, so you might have to go custom. But a regular 4 prong pendant setting or something should be able to be modified to work.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results