shape
carat
color
clarity

mothrs day diamond pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

paulmed

Rough_Rock
i,ve been searching hi and low for a easy to use website to buy a diamond pendant for my honey. the only problem is that ..i''m listening to everybody say bluenile is pricey and the other vendors are more reasonable, but these other vendors sites suck..i''m not seeing merchandise and so on.. bluenile shows the pieces at least. can someone direct me to a vendor who''s site can rival with the ease blue nile demonstrates with showing the pieces...and not these sites with like 1 or 2 pieces either. its like BN has extensive choices to choose from.. I don''t wanna settle for BN just because its more user friendly.. Time is passing M_day is near HHEEELLLPPP!!!
confused.gif
confused.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
What exactly are you looking for? Maybe post some specifics and we can help direct you.

When you say that BN's site shows the diamonds, what do you mean? As far as I know, BN shows a sample image, not the image of the real stone you are considering purchasing. That is one of the reasons I am not into their site...other than its turned into a huge commercial enterprise.

If you want to see pictures of real stones, visit sites such as GoodOldGold.Com...SuperbCert also has closeups of their stones, WhiteFlash has some closeups and pictures of their stones..as does NiceIce and some other vendors on here. Maybe this can get you started. You can also run a Pricescope diamond search to see what you find.

Good luck.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
goodoldgold.com actually scans pics of each stone and has tons of info on the stones.

paulmed

Rough_Rock
i'm looking for a diamond pendant..a cross or heart or a diamond locket. i'm willing to spend $500-1000. preferably white gold.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmm so its not a loose stone but rather a shaped pendant. BlueNile, Asfhford.Com, Mondera etc may be good bets for this. Not sure if WhiteFlash has stuff like this. You can probably also surf around some different sites to find something. Be sure you get color and clarity on the pendant. I would try to stay away from anything above I color and I1 clarity, but I1 clarity is common in pendants such as this as the stones are so small its hard to see inclusions.

I just went onto BN to see what they had and they actually have a pretty big offering of stuff like that. Pretty 1/2c diamond heart pendant for $775...not bad!!! I found some other sites searching on google too, so run a search and see what you find.

Good luck!!

paulmed

Rough_Rock
thanks for your input. I was looking on diamond safe.com..are you familiar with this company..

paulmed

Rough_Rock
I 've seen a solitaire diamond with the follwing info...36ct
F color,S1 clarity, round,good H&A for 599$ Does this sound good? the table was 59% no cutlets girdle was thin to med.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm don't know. My Dad bought my Mom a 0.30 I colored SI1 Hearts and Arrows diamond pendant from GOG for about $550 I think... if that helps any.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmm I saw the DiamondSafe site when I was searching Google earlier. Don't know much about them. Didn't think they really sold the hearts etc? Unless you want a heart shaped diamond and not a heart shaped pendant with small diamonds? Anyway--wherever you buy, be sure to get the specs...depth, table, crown and pavilion angle, and run the #'s through the HCA. Be sure there is a return policy. Check out GOG like Jax mentioned. Also WhiteFlash.Com has small ACA stones.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results