shape
carat
color
clarity

Mother's day gift idea?

pricescopenewbie

Shiny_Rock
Hello dear PSers! I need help here for some great Mother's day gift ideas. I know it is last minute already but I haven't had a good one yet :think: I am never a very creative gift giver, plus my mom just had her b-day a couple weeks ago and I gave her a set of skin care products she like. other things I usually gift her include purses, clothes, department store gift cards, dinner, etc. but these are so expected and I hope i can surprise her a little this time. any gift you awesome ladies will suggest?

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just my opinion, of course, but a photo of me with my wonderful children is the best gift ever.

Last year, my daughter gave me a frame that had the words 'No Ordinary Mom'. I was so touched.

You could include a photo of you and your Mom from years ago, a current one, take one this weekend if you're seeing her, or plan a trip to a professional photographer (with lunch out somewhere as well if you want).

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ended up going to a wine tasting party last weekend. Since the host gets some credit for whatever was sold, I decided to get my Mother-in-law a gift of a wine club. It will be a few separate deliveries of a few wines at a monthly interval.

pricescopenewbie

Shiny_Rock
hey December-fire and PintoBean, thank you so much for the great idea! I ended up booked a photo session for my parents and my kids. I hope they will enjoy this as my Mother's day gift. My #2 was born only a month ago so I know they will surely enjoy to hang out with her - and #1 too of course!

PintoBean, my mom doesn't drink, but I think that is a great idea I will reserve for Father's day :clap:

Thank you so much both! and hope you have a great Mother's day and nice weekend!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results