Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Mother's day gift idea?

pricescopenewbie

Shiny_Rock
Hello dear PSers! I need help here for some great Mother's day gift ideas. I know it is last minute already but I haven't had a good one yet :think: I am never a very creative gift giver, plus my mom just had her b-day a couple weeks ago and I gave her a set of skin care products she like. other things I usually gift her include purses, clothes, department store gift cards, dinner, etc. but these are so expected and I hope i can surprise her a little this time. any gift you awesome ladies will suggest?

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just my opinion, of course, but a photo of me with my wonderful children is the best gift ever.

Last year, my daughter gave me a frame that had the words 'No Ordinary Mom'. I was so touched.

You could include a photo of you and your Mom from years ago, a current one, take one this weekend if you're seeing her, or plan a trip to a professional photographer (with lunch out somewhere as well if you want).

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ended up going to a wine tasting party last weekend. Since the host gets some credit for whatever was sold, I decided to get my Mother-in-law a gift of a wine club. It will be a few separate deliveries of a few wines at a monthly interval.

pricescopenewbie

Shiny_Rock
hey December-fire and PintoBean, thank you so much for the great idea! I ended up booked a photo session for my parents and my kids. I hope they will enjoy this as my Mother's day gift. My #2 was born only a month ago so I know they will surely enjoy to hang out with her - and #1 too of course!

PintoBean, my mom doesn't drink, but I think that is a great idea I will reserve for Father's day :clap:

Thank you so much both! and hope you have a great Mother's day and nice weekend!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.