shape
carat
color
clarity

Mother of the Groom duties?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Heartwarming photos @Vera W. Thank you so much for sharing these with us. This brightens a dark time. Wishing them much happiness and joy and good health and true love for all their years.
Hugs to you.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations @Vera W! Whoever took the photos did a beautiful job capturing the special loving moments during the day. The ring is beautiful...What a wonderful and touching surprise for her...

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations. What a lovely event and heart warming pictures. Wishing your son and daughter-in-law many happy health years together.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing your lovely personal pics with us, @Vera W ! Congrats to you and your whole family! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very sweet photos Vera! The picture of your son with tears streaming down his face chokes me up. :cry2:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful photos Vera. Wishing your Son and his new bride a lifetime of happiness together.
You look lovely!

Beagles

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations and best wishes to your son and daughter-in-law. It looks like a wonderful time for everyone!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures full of love with us!

I wish your family much joy and happiness together!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Aww...thank you for sharing these, Vera! What a touching and meaningful ceremony. I love that you surprised Chelsea with the SimonG set and that the sand included some of your husband’s ashes. And that picture of Nathan with the tears is priceless. Your suit was perfect and your right hand ring is so pretty! Congratulations!

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Thanks for sharing!

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Your kids were thoughtful to include so many special touches. Looks like somebody did a great job raising them!

Congratulations and may your son and his bride enjoy a lifetime of happiness together.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing. Beautiful and special! We all need a bit of joy now.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love these pics @Vera W. I certainly hope yall danced the cotton eyes joe!! It looks like a beautiful and fun day for all. Congratulations!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful photos. You can feel the love!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for sharing these beautiful moments with us!

Congratulations to your son and daughter-in-law. Wishing them a lifetime of happiness!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results