shape
carat
color
clarity

Morganite and diamond ring, Etsy seller SamnSue experiences?

kirsteny

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone

I am looking to buy a morganite ring and diamond wedding band from Samnsue on Etsy. I was wondering if anyone has ever bought from them before and what your experiences were like? Also did anyone buy from them and then have the ring checked at your local jewelry store to make sure the stones are what they are supposed to be? Never bought from Etsy before so just a little scared because this will be something that I will be wearing for a long time. Would love to hear everyones experiences :)

Thanks in advance!

K.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Morganite and diamond ring, Etsy seller SamnSue experien

We bought my engagement ring and my wedding bands from various Etsy sellers. Also my MIL-to be has bought a couple of silver vesta cases from Etsy. We've had no problems whatsoever with any purchase. Some sellers are easier to deal with than others but truly, not a single problem.
Do your due diligence with respect to checking feedback and reviews, make sure they're recent and credible, contact the seller and talk to them about the ring to get a feel for what they're like if you're worried.
I should add that I did get an appraisal on my e-ring but for insurance purposes, not because I was worried about the stones not being what they said.

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock

I have never bought from them, but I have browsed their designs. I am concerned about the cut of their stones. You might want to look at JuliaBJewelry (from whom I got a purple/pink sapphire band from). The cuts on the Morganites are much better.

SeeingSunshine

Rough_Rock

I've never bought from them, but Alexandrea Garza on Youtube got her ring there and it's quite pretty. I think she made a video about it or showed it in an engagement video. It should be in her wedding playlist if you want to watch it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results