shape
carat
color
clarity

MoreMoreMore - Show us your diamond band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Hi MMM...

I read that you were getting a diamond band to wear with your fab 3 stone... Has it come in yet? I haven''t seen a thread on it. Did you go with an eternity or a half eternity? Pictures please!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh yes that''s right...girl are you holding out on us??

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
And didn''t you get some new earrings for Christmas??? I don''t remember ever seeing pics of those. Let''s get out that camera.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
!!!! You guys are so sweet !!!!!!
Yes, I did get the fab band (I opted for 1/2 eternity b/c I put lotion on like 90000 times a day and hate ring rubbing although the rubbing would not have been a problem b/c it''s so thin)..... And I did get earrings for Xmas...Both were made by Mark....I just can''t find my card reader
39.gif
I''ll try again tonight...and thanks for remembering...
12.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2007 2:55:50 PM
Author: moremoremore
!!!! You guys are so sweet !!!!!!
Yes, I did get the fab band (I opted for 1/2 eternity b/c I put lotion on like 90000 times a day and hate ring rubbing although the rubbing would not have been a problem b/c it''s so thin)..... And I did get earrings for Xmas...Both were made by Mark....I just can''t find my card reader
39.gif
I''ll try again tonight...and thanks for remembering...
12.gif
Ooohhh, can''t wait for the pics tonight!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh I hope you find your card reader. I can''t wait to see pics!!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Girl, you''ve been looking for that card reader since the home decorating thread! Head to the nearest Best Buy and get a new one! Ther PSers are beginning to pace and froth!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooooooooooooooh pics...nothing like PS to keep a girl accountable... LOL!
2.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Well guys...here goes...these are the best shots I could take.....God I hate close ups...who knows how the heck it will look online!!! :)

Oh, the band is by Mark and they are 3 F-G pointers...although they look just like the 5 pointers in my earrings...Hmmmm.

threestonearrows.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Now would you believe my camera died LOL...recharging!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock

PICT1131.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
cringe...

PICT1112.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
These are the earrings that Mark made me at Christmas time...I used some stones from old earrings...I believe that these are F color and they are 5 pointers...inside and out...

PICT1123.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock

PICT1006.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Since we''re at it....my orig wedding band... 35 pointer princess stones (my orig e-ring was a princess..I do miss the square shape)

PICT1096.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Not worth starting a new thread...in case anyone is looking.....what do you think of this? I would put minimal accents (small vases, etc) in the side cabinets...not dvds...Thanks.

PBflatscreen.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
The band looks terrific with your fab ering. The earrings are sooo pretty. Mark did a great job.
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey MMM
those are beauties!

Love the band with the three stone- it compliments well

Those hoops are outstanding. Love Em!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
How exciting - pictures! MMM the new band is just stunning with your magnificent three stone and the earrings are drop dead gorgeous!!! You've got yourself some really nice new goodies there (and your hands are perfectly lovely). Mark seems to do really nice work.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooo, I''ll take all of it, your e-ring, the wedding band and the earrings..gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! All of it! Thanks so much for FINALLY sharing...
9.gif

ETA: I love the TV console as well.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the band and the earrings! Gorgeous! And I like your original wedding band as well! (I''m a square kind of girl myself!)

I think that''s a cool cabinet and I love the idea of putting accents in the DVD shelves...

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hi MoreMoreMore! Good call Peachy!

The band is gorgeous and your hands do NOT look wrinkly - PUH-LEAZE!
2.gif

The cabinet is interesting - so that is a cabinet for a flat screen? I never saw anything like that before. I like the side storage. It''s a nice way to hide the side of the TV.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The band looks PERFECT with your e-ring! And those earrings--YUM!

As for your hands--HA! At least you don't like some sort of hairy blond gorilla like my up close hand shots do. If there was ever a gorilla escape from the Lincoln Park Zoo I'm convinced the zoo keepers would head straight to my house based on my PS pics, LOL...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your rings, earrings, AND the TV cabinet!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the new band mmm!

and i like the EC too. simple yet you can jazz it up...but best part is it doesn''t look like it takes a ton of room!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Grrrr...I had a nice long post, but, I lost it. I guess 8 is too early for me to type. Anyway, love the tv cab. It will be great with some books and vases, but, you''re right, no visible dvds. Your band is FAB! I love 3 pters in a band. How many stones are in the band? Love the earrings, too. And your princess band is beautiful. Do you wear it as a rhr? You''re making me hungry for new bling!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love all the new bling, those earrings are amazing to come out of a recycling project, wow!

I think the cabinet it great, and if you put small frames, little objects in the sides, it will be interesting to look at as you enter the room.

peachy

Shiny_Rock
see next posts - I screwed up this one and the next...

peachy

Shiny_Rock
see next post.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results