shape
carat
color
clarity

More then one set of rings? Why not!

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
So, I don’t know about you, but my mom has always loved diamond rings (guess I know where I get it from), so she always had more then one “engagement ring”. My husband knew this going into our marriage, of course. So he knew this was gonna be inevitable. Lol

Here is my original set. I. Loooove how classic it is. I think I’ve posted this before. ❣️❣️❣️

7CF5ECE7-8CA1-40EC-8AA5-E447B4CF6859.jpeg

And as much as I love classics, I’ve always wanted a non solitaire, non round diamond ring. We had almost gone with a pear halo as an original set, AND I almost went with pink diamonds shared prong band And an original wedding band. So when this ring came up on Loup troop, I HAD to have it. Now, introducing my newest second set. A very white diamond pear with a pink diamond halo in rose gold. I got it a little while back from a pricescoper.... sorry, I can’t remember the name, but “hi there” and “thank you!”. I finally found a band that went PERFECTLY with it thanks to Leibish. An alternating round and marquis shape band where the marquis part is made with 3 fancy pink diamonds.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

398EE604-658E-4B20-AECB-4B80AF17B11B.jpeg

CAC9163D-17F6-4CD9-93E7-416021E74BDD.jpeg

and of course. Who can forget a right hand ring! This marquis is one of my mothers engagement rings that she handed down. First image was the original setting. It was tooooo engagement-like for a right hand, so I had it reset, bezel set marquis with small pears on either side.
8FC04DD3-8B5E-4C3F-95BB-051E71EF94E4.jpeg
E98DCDE9-19DD-4A8E-BBA5-258843F47901.jpeg

enjoy!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! All of your lovely rings!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! How fun to have multiple rings to select from each day! Enjoy and wear in good health!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Adore the pear with the pink diamond halo!

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Couldn’t agree more! I have two sets - one in yellow gold and one in white. Because I wear both but can’t bear to wear a mixture. My white gold set is a three stone with a radiant diamond and two smaller pears. The yellow gold is a five stone.
608EBBC2-3009-4ADC-BAFE-DE8621E31490.jpeg 6D0412E8-663E-436C-BCB3-0EF98934396D.jpeg

Last edited:

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
I want to play too! Certainly didn't intend on having multiple rings several years ago, but definitely can't pass up some gorgeous diamonds/rings when I see one lol

My original set, which is a 1.24ct J VS2 from BGD with a channel set half eternity baguette ring
ChasiuElegance7.JPG

A couple of years later, I purchased a .8ct half eternity from IDJ (shown below) and basically retired my original wedding band.

For our 10-year anniversary, I upgraded to an 4ct East-West oval eternity ring. A few months later, I also bought mrs-b's 1.93ct R AVC.
Chasiu Sets.jpg

The AVC was soon set into a halo setting in white and rose gold, which I normally wear with my round half eternity, or sometimes with my CVB Artemis band in rose gold
Chasiu.jpg

This summer, I managed to snag a .25ct Fancy Purple Pink diamond from Alex at Parks Fine Group, and he set it into a pink diamond rose gold halo for me. Haven't made a SMTR post for this one yet, but I have been wearing this one pretty often lately!
Pink Halo.jpg

I keep telling myself I should really sell the original solitaire since I don't really wear it anymore, but I kind of waffle between wanting to reset it as a pendant or saving it for my daughter!

Last edited:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous collections & choices, ladies!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I only wear one ring on each hand, and no E-ring to speak of, so I wear a CS or a pearl ring on my left hand, and have a few in my collection that I could choose from to suit the outfit or occasion.

Yes, I have a jewellery wardrobe! :lol-2:

DK :))

LIGemzGal

Shiny_Rock
This is a great idea. Although I'm currently in the process of remaking my engagement ring, I never thought to have two engagement rings. What gal wouldn't want MORE diamonds?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm feeling sorry for myself. I'm English & here we just get The Ring & that's our lot.

Mr T would be devastated if I swapped it out or asked for a new one :lol:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm feeling sorry for myself. I'm English & here we just get The Ring & that's our lot.

Mr T would be devastated if I swapped it out or asked for a new one :lol:
But RHRs?
Anniversary bands?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results