shape
carat
color
clarity

More raises...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/raises.53505/

I tried to bump this thread but it wouldn''t let me. I wanted to give you guys an update on this. My husband just promoted this guy and his HR department wanted to give the guy a 3% raise (which I guess is standard) and my husband said NO way. So he got the guy another $15k and based on these two raises, (including the $20 one from before), he will get an additional $10k in bonus this year so essentially, he will make about $45k more this year than last year. I guess he and his wife are taking a little romantic trip without the kids this week.

Just a nice day brightener story.

(Now if they would just promote my hubby. :)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow,that''s my kind of raise. i wish my hubby could get one too!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/28/2007 4:43:59 PM
Author:Allisonfaye
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/raises.53505/

I tried to bump this thread but it wouldn''t let me. I wanted to give you guys an update on this. My husband just promoted this guy and his HR department wanted to give the guy a 3% raise (which I guess is standard) and my husband said NO way. So he got the guy another $15k and based on these two raises, (including the $20 one from before), he will get an additional $10k in bonus this year so essentially, he will make about $45k more this year than last year. I guess he and his wife are taking a little romantic trip without the kids this week.

Just a nice day brightener story.

(Now if they would just promote my hubby. :)
yay!!! My husband got two people 20% raises this year which is just crazy where he works. He also himself received a mid year raise and promotion which is even more unheard of. Today is the day he has his meeting to find out whether he gets a normal raise (everyone has their raises now) because they could say oh he got a mid year lets give him less or they could just give him another big raise- who knows! I''m eager to know since I''ve already spent it LOL ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results