shape
carat
color
clarity

More "props" for Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Serendipitous

Rough_Rock
Well, got my fiance's e-ring yesterday and tonight's the night. We've both had pretty crappy weeks, so I know she won't be expecting it. Wasn't sure I'd ever be able to surprise her.

Anyway, just wanted to add another glowing recommendation for Whiteflash and Denise Newberg. She was wonderul in helping me select the diamond and patiently "held my hand" while I waited for it to be set at Vatche and shipped to me. She's already followed up twice by phone and e-mail to check on me, wish me luck and demand that I call and tell her how the proposal went
1.gif

Also couldn't be happier with the diamond, when I opened up the box yesterday, I just couldn't believe the sparkle and how white it was. I agonized so much between color and clarity.

The local appraiser took a few shots for me this morning, which I'm attaching. Not the greatest resolution, but it's the best I've got right now.

So thanks to Whiteflash, Denise and all of you that educated me and guided me along the way.

Russell

Denver 015a.jpg

Serendipitous

Rough_Rock
Pic #2 (BTW, this is the Vatche X-prong)

Denver 016a.jpg

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice!
1.gif
I hope the proposal goes well tonight, sounds like you've picked an ideal time to make her week/month/year!!!
9.gif

Which stone did you end up choosing? Please forgive my ignorance if you've already posted this information.
1.gif

Serendipitous

Rough_Rock
Sorry - It's a 1.17, H, SI2, AGS ideal 0. There were 2 feathers, one of which is mostly under a prong and the other totally under a prong. We couldn't find any of the other inclusions under the scope.

hawaii_justine

Rough_Rock
I am so excited for you. The ring looks so beautiful. I also worked with whiteflash and they were wonderful. Now I am even more excited to get mine after seeing what a wonderful job they did with yours. Congratulations!! Justine
appl.gif

bling

Shiny_Rock
Good luck tonite!! beautiful ring..she is one lucky gal! Come back and tell us how it goes!
appl.gif
appl.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Luvly ring!! Looks very fiery.Congrats!
1.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Simply GORGEOUS!
love.gif

Many Congrats and Best Wishes to you both! Be sure and post details of the proposal. We do luv the great and inventive stories everyone shares.
1.gif

Heyjud

Shiny_Rock
Serendipitous....you picked a ring that's GRAND

It'll look so awesome on your lady's hand...

Let us know how the proposal goes!

all the best.

wavey.gif
wavey.gif
appl.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

----------------
On 11/21/2003 6:05:05 PM Serendipitous wrote:

Last one
----------------

Serendipitous....

Very elegant setting and congrats on finding a good Si-2...Way to shop....

wavey.gif

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous diamond!! It looks fantastic, you did a great job.

Well, don't keep us in suspense ... how'd the proposal go???

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! and what a great way to turn a crappy week into one of life's most memorible ones!

Good luck!
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results