shape
carat
color
clarity

more pictures.....can''t help myself

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

s95

Shiny_Rock
I thought this picture sort of captured the arrows in the diamond. I was surprised when I saw them!

s958.jpg

s95

Shiny_Rock
this one, too especially....

s957.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
s95,
Those are awesome, keep them coming. I never get tired of looking at a beautiful diamond, those arrows are so crisp!!!!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous s95!!! And excellent work with the camera I might add....oh and for future reference I don''t think anyone here EVER gets tired of seeing some eye candy!
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That''s such an awesome look.
Enjoy

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is really amazing--I love the setting and the tasteful blinginess of it all--just wonderful!
36.gif
30.gif
3.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/12/2005 9:19:01 PM
Author:s95
I thought this picture sort of captured the arrows in the diamond. I was surprised when I saw them!
It looks fantastic on your finger! Great job.

snuflz

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring, s95!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooh i love that second picture...just stunning how the pave in the band kind of take on the same hue as the diamond. Awesome!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That ring is just gorgeous...love those arrow shots...I am just REALLY loving the 3 row diamond band...looks so fabulous and the stone STILL looks so freaking enormous in the face of luch a wide band. YUM!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhhhhhhh! Love that picture.
2.gif

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
wow!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry I haven''t gotten the chance to comment on your beautiful ring yet!! OMG, I love the pave! Be careful driving, you are going to blind yourself and cause a crash with that thing!!

Seriously, congratulations, I am very happy for you and your lovely ring!
2.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Keep those pictures coming!
35.gif

That is an amazing stone in an amazing setting.
36.gif

I''ll never get tired of seeing it!

s95

Shiny_Rock
I was walking in the sun today and the stone was just freaking out and sparkling. My other stone never did that! What a difference PS makes. I love the other stone and always felt that it was beautiful, but this one is something else!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It is soo shiny! I love it! Can you see the arrows when you just look down at it? I have read on other threads that they are only visable when pictures are taken...just curious.

s95

Shiny_Rock
No, I can''t see the arrows. I just see sparkles. I could see it through the camera, but not with my own eyes. That''s why I was so surprised to see them! I always thought it was so cool the way WF could always capture it, but never thought I could remotely capture it with my own eyes. This diamond stuff is fun!
3.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can definitely see my arrows in certain lighting situations with my naked eye...it''s so fun to catch them. One situation is in my car in diffused lighting, aka my hand is on my leg or something and in the shade of the car...another is when I am sitting on our couch and my hand is facing the brightness behind me, but no sun is coming in. Mostly bright diffused lighting is when I catch them, it''s not all the time, but it''s fun when it happens!

I am sure you will catch them at some point and they will surprise you.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
WHOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed your other threads, but CONGRATS!!! That baby is beautiful!!!!! LOVE IT!!!! Holy arrows, batman!
23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results