shape
carat
color
clarity

More pics of my padparadscha sapphire rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anita, lovely stones and great settings
30.gif
I''ve been eyeing that halo setting in rose gold and it looks TDF with a pad!

Are you happy with the quality of the settings from NSC? How are the fit and finish?

cssuja

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/12/2008 2:07:40 PM
Author: baby monster
Anita, lovely stones and great settings
30.gif
I''ve been eyeing that halo setting in rose gold and it looks TDF with a pad!

Are you happy with the quality of the settings from NSC? How are the fit and finish?
Hi BM,

Thanks. NSC''s settings are very well made, and very good finish. I was sceptical in the beginning as the picture of the halo setting looked flimsy. It has been nearly a year since I have had it, and so far no problems with it. Then again, I am not hard on my rings. That setting is strong enough for everyday wear IMO (provided you are careful with it).

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
baby monster,

I have 3 Pad rings from the NSC and one blue sapphire ring from them. I regard the company very highly. Their settings are beautiful and very well made. They are just as well made as Whiteflash in my opinion.

Linda

cssuja

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/12/2008 5:04:41 PM
Author: Linda W
baby monster,

I have 3 Pad rings from the NSC and one blue sapphire ring from them. I regard the company very highly. Their settings are beautiful and very well made. They are just as well made as Whiteflash in my opinion.

Linda
I agree. I have a couple of vatche settings, and the quality of NSC settings are just as good.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results