shape
carat
color
clarity

More Pics of Dancing Queen''s Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Queen

Rough_Rock
it''s already not working!
7.gif
what am I doing wrong??

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Why don't you just save the pic again onto your desktop. Give it a new name (I use something generic + a number, ie: LS#1.jpg, LS#2.jpg, LS#3.jpg, etc...) and upload it from the desktop? You will probably have to resize it to get under the 100kb or whatever the limit is.

I keep a separate file on my pc where I put all the resized pics with the generic file names. This way the originals don't get shrunk down by mistake.

LS

ETA: oops, I shouldn't have used that example for file naming conventions. PS won't upload the pic if it has a # in it....let's try that again:

LS1.jpg, LS2.jpg, LS3.jpg, LS4.jpg, etc etc. And remember, if you try to upload something that is over the limit size-wise, once you resize it, you have to rename it as well. (otherwise the PS server will view the new upload as a duplicate and will reject that file name).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results