shape
carat
color
clarity

More Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Here are some pictures of other rings that I have. I know it ain''t much....but they are heirlooms to me!

This one was also my Grandma''s ring. A ruby I believe that I will hand down to my July daughter!

grandring.jpg

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Like your daughter, I am a July baby!
It''s beautiful!! Love Rubies!!!
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful. I love the detailed work in the setting. Can we see a shot of it straight on??

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Here''s another. This one was restyled (yuck) by my ex. The centre stone is an H colour EC 0.41 SI2 that was part of my mom''s ering. I am having it restyled into (hopefully) a Ritani Enless Love ring with sapphires one day. The other stones are my exes'' birthstone periodot, the sapphire is my mom''s birthstone, the rose zircon is mine, and my daughter''s is the ruby. It is in WG and YG. Inever wer it because I think it''s ugly
7.gif

Momring.jpg

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh soulsis, the first ring is GORGEOUS!! Your daughter is one lucky gal!

And I must admit, the second ring isn't my style, but it sounds like it was a nice thought by your ex! But I LOVE the idea of the Ritani with sapphires
30.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that second ring is just screaming for a make over. Love your idea of doing a Ritani like setting with sapphires. Yummm. But was a nice gesture by your ex though.
2.gif

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
I know! When I try that ring on I am pretty sad that it''s soooo ugly. Here''s another that was my Aunt''s. This is my favorite because it has the milled edge.

Auntie.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I love the one that was your aunt''s!

It''s the style I think of when I think of antique jewelry...Just the right amount of detail work on it!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~The antique ring that was your aunt''s is beautiful!! I love the style of it!!
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I like the first and third...what about taking the side stones second one and making them into a thin line for the shank? I could be a very colorful RHR.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results