shape
carat
color
clarity

More Fun Things on Etsy

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Here is a fun necklace that I''ve purchased from Michelle Chang jewelry on Etsy. I just love her pieces....they are so tiny and sweet. I have this one and the earrings to match.

Lori

il_75x75_54743303.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Look at this.....Stephanie makes jewelry from casts of REAL gemstones....how cool is that? I''m going to order some things from her before long.

You can find her under metalicious in Etsy.

Lori

MODROCKRING.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I think these are SO cool!
9.gif

"Now you don''t have to drop a month''s salary on classic ''diamond'' studs. This sterling silver version has lots of sparkle and you can wear them with everything! Bling it up babe!

Sterling silver post and nut closure.

Each stud is 3/8" in diameter which is almost 3 carats in each ear!"

Lori

rockearrings.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Very cool finds - thanks for sharing
1.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Cool Lori! How different and creative, I really like that metalicious seller.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
I love Etsy. I just bought 2 of these necklaces and they have a real vintage feel. Look great with a plan tshirt or shirt.
seller is anorginal jewellery

etsyil_430xN_54547689.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 3:33:22 PM
Author: katebar
I love Etsy. I just bought 2 of these necklaces and they have a real vintage feel. Look great with a plan tshirt or shirt.

seller is anorginal jewellery
Hmm, I can''t find that seller!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
sorry Musey try this
ANORIGINALJEWELRY

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool...I will have to check them out!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
I''m fawning over this sellers mixed media necklaces. spiral moon

il_430xN.56939557.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Very cool pieces! Is there an Etsy thread--a list with recommended vendors? I''d love to check out more Etsy shops!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 9:21:39 PM
sorry Musey try this

ANORIGINALJEWELRY
OH thanks!! I shoulda been able to figure that out on my own - guess I was having a blonde moment
9.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 12:16:07 PM
Author: coatimundi
Very cool pieces! Is there an Etsy thread--a list with recommended vendors? I''d love to check out more Etsy shops!
Hi Coati!

That was kinda my idea when I started this thread. We can start another one, if you''d like.
21.gif

Lori

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 3:33:22 PM
I love Etsy. I just bought 2 of these necklaces and they have a real vintage feel. Look great with a plan tshirt or shirt. seller is anorginal jewellery
Where can I buy THE DRESS???
30.gif
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 10:52:49 PM
Author: loriken214
Date: 2/19/2009 12:16:07 PM

Hi Coati!

That was kinda my idea when I started this thread. We can start another one, if you''d like.
21.gif

Lori

Oh goody! Ok, I am officially Etsy crazed. I just bought a couple of necklaces to layer from esdesigns. I''ll post pics when they arrive.:)

I love all the vintage recycled jewelry on that site--really fun!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m looking for a simple silver and yellow gold necklace, but find a lot of gold filled rather than real gold. Does anybody have a recommendation for sellers who use gold for accents? I like this style, simple, fun, and could be worn everyday.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
2/22/2009 9:17:38 AM
Author: Addy

I'm looking for a simple silver and yellow gold necklace, but find a lot of gold filled rather than real gold. Does anybody have a recommendation for sellers who use gold for accents?

Addy, dear, I just happened to know some Etsy vendors who use real gold. I know that that will shock you. (If you know me at all, the only thing that will shock you is that I know any vendors who are using gold as accents, rather than simply making jewelry entirely out of gold! However, as I have searched Etsy for gold jewelry, I have come across some vendors who used gold as accents.)

esdesigns on Etsy is one vendor who works primarily in sterling silver, but will also work in gold and who often makes pieces in sterling silver with gold (real gold) accents. She does custom work. This ring is a garnet. The shank is sterling silver and the head is gold.

Hugs,
Deborah
34.gif

esdesignsOnEtsy.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Addy, Autumn Leaves Jewelry is another Etsy vendor who uses sterling silver and solid 14K gold in her jewelry designs. This piece is a necklace. She, also, does custom work.

Deborah
34.gif

AutumnLeavesJewelry.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ABGF, thank you! I found something that I think is perfect. I may keep looking a bit, but I think this is it! It''s from esdesigns. Thank you for pointing me in their direction.

GoldandSilvernecklaceround.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
2/22/2009 11:18:12 AM

ABGF, thank you! I found something that I think is perfect. I may keep looking a bit, but I think this is it! It's from esdesigns. Thank you for pointing me in their direction.

Addy, I love that necklace! It is very much my, personal taste (is that redundant?) as well as, apparently, yours! I think it is just so simple and elegant!!! Keep us informed about its progress to you! We will want to see neck shots, of course!

Hugs,
Deborah
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also found this site today while looking for pieces for someone on Etsy. This jeweler, Creative Goldsmith, made the stunning ring pictured below. It is described as a yellow orange sapphire set in 14K gold and sells for $250.00. If we are listing vendors with interesting wares, I think that this site deserves a mention!

Deborah
34.gif

CreativeGoldsmithRingOnEtsy.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 11:18:12 AM
ABGF, thank you! I found something that I think is perfect. I may keep looking a bit, but I think this is it! It''s from esdesigns. Thank you for pointing me in their direction.

I love that! I just bought a couple of pendants from her too!

This one...

esdesignspendant.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
...and this one. It's called mother and child necklace. I don't have a child, but I love the two leafs together!:) I'm going to layer this one with the one above.
1.gif

esdesigns

esdesignsleafpendant.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 1:22:26 PM
Author: AGBF

I also found this site today while looking for pieces for someone on Etsy. This jeweler, Creative Goldsmith, made the stunning ring pictured below. It is described as a yellow orange sapphire set in 14K gold and sells for $250.00. If we are listing vendors with interesting wares, I think that this site deserves a mention!

Deborah

34.gif

off to check this one out now!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
2/22/2009 3:52:13 PM

off to check this one out now!
I''m sorry I didn''t post a better link! Here is one!

Deborah
34.gif

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/22/2009 3:50:11 PM
...and this one. It''s called mother and child necklace. I don''t have a child, but I love the two leafs together!:) I''m going to layer this one with the one above.
1.gif

esdesigns

I love this one too! In fact I emailed it to my DH a few days ago as a hint for Mother''s Day :)

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I''m really digging gomeagan at the moment, especially the below. I''ve been tossing up which one of her necklaces to buy..
"kissing sparrows" necklace - so sweet!

sparrows neck.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I also quite like these..."golden shadow" briolette with silver leaves..comes in all different coloured swarovskis.

leaves pendant.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's great to see you in this thread, AJ. I haven't really talked to you much since we were both posting in the thread on stackable rings in the Colored Stones forum. I think that that is where I learned that Etsy existed! Last night I kept seeing gold stacking rings by one of vendors whose name always comes up in that thread-kateszabone-and I wondered if I should mention her in the gold thread here in Jewelry Pieces!

Deborah
34.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/23/2009 8:26:10 AM
Author: arjunajane
I''m really digging gomeagan at the moment, especially the below. I''ve been tossing up which one of her necklaces to buy..

''kissing sparrows'' necklace - so sweet!

This is really pretty. A woman at my work wears silver earrings with sparrows and I love them. I''m really drawn to them lately.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results