shape
carat
color
clarity

More From My Collection

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow!!! My heart is going pitty pat! I could almost fall into the deep blue of your sapphire. It''s so crisp and beautifully BLUE!! And those earrings... be still my heart. I love the details.

Can my diamonds play with your diamonds? Maybe some of that ''wow factor'' will rub off
31.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
you have an amazing collection. Amazing! You could open your own museum of jewelry!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Looking through your (absolutely stunning) jewelry makes me feel like a kid in a candy store...but I can''t afford the candy!

I love ALL of your rings, they are so gorgeous. That band is amazing, are those asschers and rounds? The saphire and diamond ring is so classic, as well as the earrings! I even love the BACK of the earrings!

Please, please post away. You have fantastic taste in jewelry and I can''t get enough!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, even more absolutely STUNNING jewels! The wide band is gorgeous and I of course LOVE the earrings and the sapphire ring as well! Thanks for sharing and feel free to share even more!

P.S. I think the Negative Nelly in the other thread must have eaten some sour grapes! Jealousy is a terrible thing!

Maryww

Rough_Rock
I hope my computer still works with all this drool on the keyboard...WOW!!!! My jewelry wants to be your jewelry when it grows up!
30.gif

Absolutely gorgeous, gorgeous!

ringplease

Shiny_Rock
You are one lucky lady!!! That is quite the collection of beauties that you have. I particularly love the earrings too!!!

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
*swoon*
30.gif

I love all of it! Gorgeous!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your jewelry is so beautiful. I absolutely love that stunning three row ring!!! And the earrings are simply exquisite! And of course the sapphire three stone ring isn''t too shabby either.
3.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous!!!! I love LOVE LOVE LOVE L O V E that sapphire ring, it is fabulous!!! Then again I have a thing for sapphires ;-)
3.gif

Thank you for sharing your jewelry **** (I mean collection
25.gif
), it is beautiful!!!
9.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for posting pictures of your beautiful jewels.

As you can tell, you have a very appreciative audience.

More, please!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW totally love the wide band
30.gif
. How wide is it and who is the designer? Is it an eternity or plain back? Holy moly, you got gorgeous jewelry!!!!!!
30.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
HOLY SMOKES!!!

Your collection is to die for!

We need more, more, more!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/30/2007 7:47:14 PM
Author: HollyS
As SDL would say ''oh my stars!''
OH MY STARS INDEED!

I ADORE your sapphire ring and your wide (holy cr*p) band.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Beautiful! Your collection is to die for!
30.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jessica, what a fabulous collection you have...I love all the pieces you posted pics of! You are one lucky gal...such beautiful hands and such exquisite jewels to complement them, and those earrings are TDF! Yum! Thanks for sharing the eye candy, if those pics had calories I would''ve just gained 20 lbs, lol!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Jessica, you have such beautiful rings and earrings! Keep sharing.....

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your collection is outstanding - thanks for sharing it with us. Please, more pictures when you get a chance.
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have excellent taste and your items are just beautiful! A sapphire ring is next on my list. I could only hope to get one as beautiful as yours!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! Your pieces are to die for!!!! Can I be your new best friend????????
9.gif
Your have wonderful taste in jewelry. Your band, sapphire ring and diamond earrings are exquisite.

Do you have a designer make them for you?????????

Linda

jesiccamienna

Rough_Rock
I just love you guys. Finally I have found people who love my pieces. I do not have any sisters but I always wanted one. Most of my pieces are from Michael Barin. My husband buys most of my jewlery from Michael. The earings were my first gift back when we were dating. I love them they are very special to me. My favorite is the three tier diamond band. It goes with everything.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have real sisters who don''t have a clue about even the color or clarity of their diamonds! So I have a LOT more in common with the girls on here! You found a very like-minded group here, Jessica! We may not all have jewelry as exquisite as yours, but we genuinely love seeing it!

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Okay, seriously!!

Sometimes I see ladies post jewelry here that makes me a twinge envious - but this is out and out jealousy!! Your beautiful things are the stuff of dreams! Celebrity-calibre and the like. Wow!!

When I see seemingly "regular" people with stuff like that, I am always curious as to how they afford them - like what line of work/business they are in. Of course I won''t pry into your situation personally... ;-)

Your engagement ring and the diamond earrings are my personal faves. Closely followed by the blue sapp ring.

I hope you feel lucky - because you sure are!! :)

Anne

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/31/2007 5:37:51 PM
Author: jesiccam
I just love you guys. Finally I have found people who love my pieces. I do not have any sisters but I always wanted one. Most of my pieces are from Michael Barin. My husband buys most of my jewlery from Michael. The earings were my first gift back when we were dating. I love them they are very special to me. My favorite is the three tier diamond band. It goes with everything.
D''you think maybe we could all take turns borrowing your husband to bulk up our own collections a bit? HOLY MOLY!!!!! Absolutely amazing gorgeousness, babe. Thank you so much for sharing!!
36.gif

Now please post s''more or we might get cranky.
11.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
"D''you think maybe we could all take turns borrowing your husband to bulk up our own collections a bit? " hahahahahahah Gwendolyn I was thinking the same thing!!!!!!!

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
How do you copy and paste what another poster has said??????????

Linda

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, your collection is amazing! Thank you for sharing with us!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
That''s a stunning collection!!
18.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy sparkles! What an amazing collection; I don''t know what I like the best. Your band is classy and very beautiful. The sapphire is stunning and to die for. The earrings are absolutely gorgeous. I love your jewels!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/31/2007 5:37:51 PM
Author: jesiccam
We''ll be your "pseudo" sisters...you can feel free to come here and brag shamelessly about all your fantastics with no worries! You definitely have an appreciate audience here on PS, that''s what this subforum is for anyway. Yeah, you''ll get the random troll who makes a negative comment, but for the most part you''re in likeminded company and have nothing to worry about, you can feel secure that we will all love your beauties as much as you do!
35.gif
I''m SO glad you came back and posted more pics, I look forward to hearing more from you on the forum in general as well.
36.gif

ladyl

Rough_Rock
WoW!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results