shape
carat
color
clarity

Mom''s birthday bling

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
My parents will celebrate their 26th wedding anniversary this year. For their 20th Christmas together a few years ago, my father surprised my mother by suggesting that they get new wedding rings for each other. He took her to Zales, where he got a two tone band with five channel set RBs in it and she chose a yellow gold ring with six princess cut stones set together as the center stone. They have a channel of princess cut stones set beneath them. She LOVES this ring. I was with them when they picked it out and she cried when she tried it on in the store.

For her 53rd birthday earlier this month, Daddy borrowed her ring for a new surprise. He has had two bands of channel set princess stones added to it!
9.gif
It''s sparklier than I could capture with these pictures, of course. She''s really excited about it!

Maybe in a few years I can convince her to go for a true EC center stone.
31.gif
This style suits her so well!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
ahhhh, your dad sounds so sweet! How exciting and very beautiful. You are such a sweet daughter wanting to show off her beautiful ring!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Her rings look gorgeous on her! I love yg. Also her hands look very good for 53! My 43y.o. hands look a lot more wrinkly than that!

Thanks for sharing.

a

ps I love your avi''s, this one and the other one I remember..

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2007 12:04:16 AM
Author:equestrienne
My parents will celebrate their 26th wedding anniversary this year. For their 20th Christmas together a few years ago, my father surprised my mother by suggesting that they get new wedding rings for each other. He took her to Zales, where he got a two tone band with five channel set RBs in it and she chose a yellow gold ring with six princess cut stones set together as the center stone. They have a channel of princess cut stones set beneath them. She LOVES this ring. I was with them when they picked it out and she cried when she tried it on in the store.

For her 53rd birthday earlier this month, Daddy borrowed her ring for a new surprise. He has had two bands of channel set princess stones added to it!
9.gif
It''s sparklier than I could capture with these pictures, of course. She''s really excited about it!

Maybe in a few years I can convince her to go for a true EC center stone.
31.gif
This style suits her so well!
:) congrats!! so exciting :)

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
As an old married lady in that age range myself, I think that is just so sweet and special!!! Your Mom''s rings are really beautiful, thanks for sharing them with us!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful thing for your father to do for your Mom! The rings are beautiful and look great on your Mom''s hand.
36.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh, how sweet of your dad!! And they look great!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautifuul set, congratulations to your mom! It''s wonderful she''s so happy with her bling!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely thing for your father to do! Congrats to your parents on 26 years of marriage!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

How sweet! Congrats to your folks!!

cheers--Sharon

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring...your dad is so sweet!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for looking everyone! I will forward these comments to her.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results