shape
carat
color
clarity

Moline's GSS - wow

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I saw these on Andrew's IG account. Wow! The picture below does not do these beauties any justice. I'm trying to think of how I could use these, maybe earrings. I have some extra 11mm Champagne SS's leftover from my bracelet project. So maybe create studs from the Champagne-colored ones and make the Goldens into a dangle? I do not know the size of the Goldens yet, waiting on Andrew to let me know. Would love any thoughts or suggestions!

A Moline GSS on IG.jpeg

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Wow those are delicious. They look like polished gold balls! Beautiful!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
I saw those, too! They are gorgeous!!

Reactions: Ann

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw these on Andrew's IG account. Wow! The picture below does not do these beauties any justice. I'm trying to think of how I could use these, maybe earrings. I have some extra 11mm Champagne SS's leftover from my bracelet project. So maybe create studs from the Champagne-colored ones and make the Goldens into a dangle? I do not know the size of the Goldens yet, waiting on Andrew to let me know. Would love any thoughts or suggestions!

A Moline GSS on IG.jpeg

holy cow !
those are out of this world DDG :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
They truly are stunning, I think they’d make beautiful dangles!

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
They look like solid gold balls, fabulous pearls!:kiss2:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Ann did you get any of them? Details if so please!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
@Ann did you get any of them? Details if so please!

I did not. Honestly, I cannot picture what I want. Too many ideas floating around in my head. But I'm still thinking about it. I think Andrew bought the entire lot.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did not. Honestly, I cannot picture what I want. Too many ideas floating around in my head. But I'm still thinking about it. I think Andrew bought the entire lot.
I feel like I should plan to read your posts with some paper to cover up any images... Because last time you posted photos of your GSS I went from meh about golds to mine gimme within the week... :lol:

• Haha
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results