shape
carat
color
clarity

Moissaniteco.com and the new line of Ideal cut Moissanite

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
I will do a little video and a bunch more pictures in a bit.
I am dragging the rings to different lightings to see if it looks different than my diamond.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, even from those few pics you can tell how well cut it is! Yay!!!

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
It’s beautiful! Excited to see videos and how it compares to your other moissanite and diamonds.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooo! It’s fabulous!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
I have been trying to take pictures of the difference between my h&a def color moissanite and the new super ideal that show how in some lightings the overseas one looks cloudy/ less sharp.
In most direct lights they both look great. Most of the time they are both amazing. It is only some indirect lights that my old ring just didnt look “ quite right.” I could tell it was not reflecting like I expect a ring to look to my satisfaction.

The photos below show what I am talking about as best as I could capture. Problem is every time I enlarge the photos they go very grainy ( using old phone need to upgrade)
Hopefully these photos explain the difference a little even though they do not do the difference justice in anyway. Both stones are completely clean. The difference is how they reflect the light.

0FF83085-EF05-4D57-8C12-4D4609A0CC3F.jpeg CC37F244-2527-466D-8B0C-329E7B65F4EF.jpeg

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
I have been trying to take pictures of the difference between my h&a def color moissanite and the new super ideal that show how in some lightings the overseas one looks cloudy/ less sharp.
In most direct lights they both look great. Most of the time they are both amazing. It is only some indirect lights that my old ring just didnt look “ quite right.” I could tell it was not reflecting like I expect a ring to look to my satisfaction.

The photos below show what I am talking about as best as I could capture. Problem is every time I enlarge the photos they go very grainy ( using old phone need to upgrade)
Hopefully these photos explain the difference a little even though they do not do the difference justice in anyway. Both stones are completely clean. The difference is how they reflect the light.

0FF83085-EF05-4D57-8C12-4D4609A0CC3F.jpeg CC37F244-2527-466D-8B0C-329E7B65F4EF.jpeg

Wow! It’s stunning! I absolutely see what you mean. I compare it to having more depth, like looking into a pool of water, which is more diamond-like. I’m convinced!

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
Here is the video I promised of her shining in the sun.

All moissanites sparkle though, so this is more just for show lol.

Lucky_Rabbit

Shiny_Rock
The gem is beautiful, congrats! I don't like MoCo, but that gem is beautiful^_^ It looks amazing. I wonder if it looks similar to the Amora.

Not knowing which Chinese vendor cut your other H&A, it kind of it isn't a fair comparison, to be honest. It could be like comparing the C&C F1 H&A to a random Indian brand one, C&C will win for sure. Because I've seen couple of amazingly cut H&A from a good Chinese vendor and it gave the Amora Gem a run for its money. Though for sure the North American ones are better. Probably compare to any cheaper Chinese ones. I would honest love to see a comparison of the Amora Gem or Jonathan's one vs MoCo. Someone need to get on that:love:

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock

WHOA!:shock: Major difference there! That is a :love: Gorgeous Moissanite!! Can clearly see how the one looks like it has a cloudy haze compared to the other one. Is it clean? Sometimes Moissanite can do look like that if it is not cleaned real good. Also can you show a comparison next to your diamond as well? I just wonder if the seller that sold you the other Moissanite stone really gave you one from the newer 4 SiC Rough? Moissanite has come a long way in the past few years and if you paid for a DEF Colorless Stone you certainly should have gotten one!

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
WHOA!:shock: Major difference there! That is a :love: Gorgeous Moissanite!! Can clearly see how the one looks like it has a cloudy haze compared to the other one. Is it clean? Sometimes Moissanite can do look like that if it is not cleaned real good. Also can you show a comparison next to your diamond as well? I just wonder if the seller that sold you the other Moissanite stone really gave you one from the newer 4 SiC Rough? Moissanite has come a long way in the past few years and if you paid for a DEF Colorless Stone you certainly should have gotten one!

Yes, they were both fresh from the jeweler clean when I took the pictures so I am sure they both didn't have any oil, lotion, soap, smudges or fingerprints. I don't have a diamond in a round anywhere near 10MM so when I try to take pictures it the camera doesn't focus correctly. Trying to get a picture of the facet clarity in 2 significantly different sized stones with my old camera is an exercise in futility. The largest round I have is under 2 carats. I have no clue if the moissanite was from newer moissanite. The one that is supposed to be DEF looks colorless in nearly every lighting and looks like my diamonds in most lightings. It is not an ugly moissanite by any means. Most of the time both moissanites are amazing! It was much cheaper than the one from moissaniteco, so I was not complaining when I got it! I can definitely tell the difference in cut though. Under a loupe I can see the cutting on the facets is exact and it looks deeper than the other hearts and arrows moissanite.

allthesparkles

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness. That new cut is simply gorgeous. I'm looking forward to them hitting the MoCo website so I can see what they run price wise!

Sweetceli2

Rough_Rock
Hi Betty6333,
I am currently in process of customizing a ring with MoCo and I am torn between the F1 round vs. the new Ags 000 MoCo brand. Thanks for posting the pics and videos. Now that it is a few months how do you find the stone? Does it have the firey ball effect? Ia the stone dark? In some pics I have seen it seems dull compared to f1 which can seem a lil too much as well, anything you can share to help me with a decison will be appreciated!
Thanks

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results