shape
carat
color
clarity

Moissanite Co just launched lab diamonds

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
They’re being offered in round brilliant only, starting at 1ct. Like Moissanite you can chose from colorless or near colorless, and I saw some of the larger sizes offered in a specific color instead of a range like G-H or D-F etc. it appears they’re all IGI certified and they’ll start offering different cuts soon. Curious to see videos. I know they’ve had a not so great reputation in the past, but I think BE has taken over as champion in the horrible customer service division. Haven’t heard much about MoCo in quite some time, and I’m active here, on Reddit and WeddingBee. Just sharing new information for all the magpies like me!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh very cool! I wonder if they will do the lab OEC’s since they offer them in moissanite already.

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh very cool! I wonder if they will do the lab OEC’s since they offer them in moissanite already.

I’m not sure, but I didn’t see anything mentioned in the replies on their IG about an OEC in the works. I think I read oval, emerald, and cushion.

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
Nice! I'm excited to see more info about this

Me too, and their pricing seems to be very reasonable. I never want colorless so G-H would suit me just fine. I’d even go lower if they offered it. They’re all 3x cut and VS clarity I believe, too. You can get a 1ct solitaire for under $1,500 which to me isn’t bad at all.

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
Update: I’ve been shamelessly scouring their website and realized they give you the option for diamond melee when applicable, but for a 3 stone ring I confirmed the pricing is for Moissanite. You have to reach out for a custom quote if you want lab diamonds for all 3 stones. I find this odd, and I’m hoping since the launch is VERY new, they’ll offer it as an option in the near future. I’m sure the whole thing is trial and error and they’re working the kinks out.

Anyway, just wanted to pass the info along if anyone finds it helpful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results