shape
carat
color
clarity

Moi et toi ring

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
These two that you had selected would be my choices too.

DK :))

@dk168 I like those 2 too. I would use these 2 for the one that looks like that model, Emily something and Victor Canera's. For inspiration. I desperately need someone to tell me how that would work if the tourmaline is deep and the spinel is shallow? Does it even work? Thank you!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Doesn't anyone like the first setting? I think if I am going to do the tourmaline and the pear spinel for one like Emily the model and VC, if that will work with the different depths- I will be done with one! I think yellow gold for that one.
For the first setting I will do the teal sapphire and either the pink garnet or lavender spinel. I think white metal for that one. I might just send both the garnet and spinel to DK and see which one he thinks will work best with that setting...

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Better pictures of the sapphire and garnet. 8D1CD710-2FD6-49EB-A0D5-34EC50000951.jpeg 58052ED6-FE35-4C06-AF6C-CB7A50B0CDDF.jpeg

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Doesn't anyone like the first setting? I think if I am going to do the tourmaline and the pear spinel for one like Emily the model and VC, if that will work with the different depths- I will be done with one! I think yellow gold for that one.
For the first setting I will do the teal sapphire and either the pink garnet or lavender spinel. I think white metal for that one. I might just send both the garnet and spinel to DK and see which one he thinks will work best with that setting...

I like it! Emily Ratajkowski’s ring is a unique and fun look. Here’s a picture of it I found below. The jeweler would most likely make the setting for the spinel deeper than it needs to be, to make both stones set the same height off of your finger. It’s a good question to ask the jeweler ahead of time though. I’m looking forward to seeing the finished rings and hope to do something similar myself someday :)) .
C751D448-793A-4B01-8CEB-EE5902F7D1E6.jpeg

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I like it! Emily Ratajkowski’s ring is a unique and fun look. Here’s a picture of it I found below. The jeweler would most likely make the setting for the spinel deeper than it needs to be, to make both stones set the same height off of your finger. It’s a good question to ask the jeweler ahead of time though. I’m looking forward to seeing the finished rings and hope to do something similar myself someday :)) .
C751D448-793A-4B01-8CEB-EE5902F7D1E6.jpeg

@2Neezers thank you for posting Emily Ratajkiwski's gorgeous ring! It is so unique! I didn't like it at first, now I love it! I guess are tastes change over time... I will ask DK tomorrow. Oh i do hope you do something like it too. Such a fun ring! Thanks again! I love that picture!

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
All of these would probably be more flattering in a yellow metal.
are you keen on a vintage moi et toi? I can think of more modern versions that you could literally match any of these with.
Something a bit like this 39CC25C3-4A4D-4208-8131-9F618E8FE898.jpeg
@Niel where is this picture from?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results