shape
carat
color
clarity

Mogok Ruby, Gemologist, Appraiser, Goldsmith, Vancouver, BC

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lgcdr74

Rough_Rock
Hi People,

I am new to jewelry world. I have read a lot of information from this web site and they are useful for me. Recently, I have purchased a Mogok Ruby, I would like to find a well-reputable and reliable gemologist/appraiser to certify/appraise the gem''s validty/value (if possible I want to know the cost of doing it). I am also looking for a goldsmith (again reliable and well-reputable) to set the ruby on a pendant. I am living in Vancouver, BC. Don''t know who can show me pointers. I hope you can help or at least spread the word.

Thanks!

Ruby girl,
Jackie
twirl.gif

HERMAN

Rough_Rock
There are several well known labs in the world that can do this work. I would suggest AGL(American Gemological Laboratories) they are located in New York(phone#-(212)-704-0727. You want a colored stone grading report. Depending on the size of the stone and the level of the report it can cost between $250.00 and $450.00. For more information on AGL and other colored stone issues visit the National Gemstone Home page(www.preciousgemstones.com)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results