shape
carat
color
clarity

Moderna, BN or JamesAllen for dia. sol. pendant?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

johnxyz

Rough_Rock
I''m leaning toward Moderna for a bezel set pendent @ 1/3 ct. Not a huge decision here but would like to hear your recommendations. I prefer 18kt or plat over 14kt setting & chain. Thanks.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Id go with JA between those 3.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
James Allen for sure

I bought a .63 rb stone from them for my daughters pendant.

Wonderful service

johnxyz

Rough_Rock
Sounds like I should switch to JA. Any reason to caution against buying from Mondera.com or Blue Nile? Thanks again.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I would never use BN again. They delivered 2 lousy quality settings to me and when I tried to exchange for a 3rd time they banned me from buying from them again! I would stay away from BN.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Asscherisme, I''m sorry to hear that happened to you. I would think that BN would want to make sure you are happy.

Johnxyz, I''m not sure how much you want to spend, but there is this pendant from Facets for a little over $2K.

0.47 Asscher with 0.13 tw bezel, Plat, F/G VS/VVS

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
OOOhhhh, that is an amazing pendant! Signed pieces/facets is a first rate company. I got my eternity band from them. A pleasure to deal with and first first quality products.

johnxyz

Rough_Rock
Thanks - I also purchased an eternity band from Facets based on the recommendations on this site - excellent shopping experience and nice quality.

I was thinking less than $1,000 ($600-$750 range) and a simple bezel set. I''m sure JA is less expensive than Facets ; and, I only thought Facets had rings?

Should I cross off Monderna too? I''m definitely axing Blue Nile!

Thanks.

Arcam

Rough_Rock
"Should I cross off Monderna too? I''m definitely axing Blue Nile!"

I bought quite a few things small items from blue nile and have been pleased with everyone of them. All have been very good quality for what I paid. While the poster above maybe upset that they are banned from buying anything else, the company is in business to make money, not ship goods back and forth and loose money. As a consumer it can be disappointing, but from a business perspective it makes sense (at least that is my opinion).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results