shape
carat
color
clarity

Modern bezel settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Hello!

I might be getting engaged soon and my BF has been asking me for hints on what kind of styles I like.

I want a full bezel setting with a square or rectangular shaped stone (ascher, cushion, lucere etc) around 1- 1.5ct.

I was trying to find something smooth and modern looking online, and the only one I''ve liked the look of so far is the Tiffany lucida bezel setting.

I find the price of the branded ring to be quite high and I feel guilty about asking for something so expensive.

Does anyone know of other modern bezel setting that would be appropriate?

I''m looking for something that will keep clean in daily wear and not catch on anything.
(I fear a half bezel would get dirty too easily.)

Thank you for your time and help

HD

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
These two come to mind right away

Neatfreaks: here

and LaurenthePartier: here

As far as semi''s getting dirtier, i have one and I don''t think that''s true at all :)

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I would actually think that a full bezel would be harder to clean than a half.

Here''s one from whiteflash with a stunning garnet!

garnetwfbezelring.JPG

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine is very easy to clean, nothing gets between the stone and the bezel if it''s done well IMO.

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Hello again,

elle chris and gekodani: thank you for the pictures, and the lucida bezel-esque settings from alternate vendors!

neatfreak thanks for the setting review, it''s so helpful to get a vicarious test-drive!

I was also wondering if anyone makes other unique/original bezel settings

I feel like maybe I''ve somehow just missed them - there''s got to be more than just the Cross round brilliants
(maybe something from abroad?)

Cheers,

HD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results