shape
carat
color
clarity

MOB dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
My mom''s emailed me asking for help picking out a dress, as she''s not having all that much luck finding things so far. And you ladies always have such great ideas that I thought I''d ask you.

Part of the email:
"(FI''s mom) got a long green one, and I was thinking of trying to find one in a blue-- Whenever I asked for advice in the stores (Neiman Marcus, Saks, Macys, Bloomies, Lord & Taylor), they showed me more mature looking dresses rather than ones I''d probably normally shop for.... My problem is that few of them [the local bridal stores that she''s visited] have the gowns in my size--only in 0''s through 10''s. Lord and Taylor was the best regular store I found and they''re still getting their spring/summer collection in, so I''ll keep checking them out, too. Blue seems "out" this year except for navy, but that''s what I want so I''ll keep checking."

I''m not completely sure what size she is, but if I had to guess I''d say 14. She''s going for something "distinctive and sophisticated" but not matronly. She''s not wild about her upper arms, so something that would cover them some would be ideal.

She sent me links to these dresses as ideas:

_5344698.jpg

16640.jpg

Any ideas for her? TIA!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I like the first one, don''t like the second. Other than that, I am of no help
31.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blen,
I love the first one that you posted.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all of the ideas! I''ve forwarded them on to her; hopefully she''ll find something that she likes.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results