shape
carat
color
clarity

Mmm Ladies Breitling Callistino or Omega Constellation?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stargazer

Rough_Rock
Hi, I want a quality ladies watch,and I wondered what opinions are over these two watches, I like both but need to decide. The Breitling is s/s and 18ct gold detail, the Omega is likewise but with diamonds- 32 Top Westletons VVS1 (I believe) totalling 0.33ct.

As the Breitling is only slightly cheaper than the diamond Omega does this mean its a better basic watch?- in Breitling diamonds are SSOOO out of my league.

Also is it ''O.T.T'' to wear diamond watches in the day?

Another also, has anyone bought a second hand quality watch via E-bay and done well out of it?

Would love feedback, both serious and banter!!
loopy.gif

Thanks

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I couldn't say whether wearing a diamond watch is out of fashion or not--I wear one b/c I like to. I have the 26mm SS Ebel Beluga Diamond Bezel--gifted to me from my husband when I successfully defended by thesis research a few year back--and it is to die for. Elegant, fashion forward, durable Swiss timepiece, and waterproof to 30 M. Beautiful to boot. People stop me and ask me about my watch. Has about the same diamond weight and quality as the one you mention in your post.

Before this watch, I had a SS/18k y/g Concord Saratoga and loved it. Before that I had a 18K w/g Omega and wore it for app. 20 yrs. Loved it too. My husband has two Omgegas, and loves them both. Excellent timepeices.

Was not Bretling originally a watch for pilots (navigators)--hence their famous chronographs? Sporty looking and practical models for men--I must admit not knowing much about the ladies models.

One must be quite careful about buying a used timepeice from anywhere--as the movement could be tampered with and hence difficult to repair. But that could be said about any piece of jewellery bought from as estate. BTW, there is a vendor on EBay who also runs a B & M establishment that holds a large inventory of new and estate watches (Florida I think) and his ebay seller name is Regal600. I emailed him a few times about this and that, and he appeared excellent. Almost bought a watch from him.

Good luck. Cheers
1.gif

Sharon

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I wear my Michele with diamonds every day now!

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
My mom has the Omega constellation with YG and diamonds. It is a really beautiful watch. The diamonds on the watch actually aren't over the top (she wears her watch with a 3ct. ring and it still isn't over the top). I guess it all depends on what jewelery you're wearing as a whole. If you have huge earrings, pendant, rings, and a watch all in diamonds it may be a little much for everday wear.

I just love the Omega watch. It's really beautiful and so comfortable to wear (I've worn my mom's watch a few times, well.....only for a few minutes at at time.... and I just love it).

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Just me again.
twirl.gif

I dunno if you are set on a certain "brand", nor do I know what your budget is, but for a lark check out that ebay vendor I mentioned in my earlier post (regal600): listed there is a brand new Concord Les Palais in box with papers, diamond bezel, MOP face, 14k solid gold case/bracelet, 26mm size, auction # 2693413466.
Around $2200 or $2300 USD. Not baggie at all.
saint.gif

cheers

slb

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I have a Breitling and I have to tell you I were it 24/7. It has thetwo tonew bracelet and diamonds on the face and bezel. I have has an Omega but I am simply too hard on watches. and the band showed wear after about three months.
7.gif
I love my Breitling...how many watches can you run over (long story) and still not have the face scrachted or any damage show...

Hi, I want a quality ladies watch,and I wondered what opinions are over these two watches, I like both but need to decide. The Breitling is s/s and 18ct gold detail, the Omega is likewise but with diamonds- 32 Top Westletons VVS1 (I believe) totalling 0.33ct.
I guess it is a matter of what you really want. IMO there is nothing better then a Breitling for either gender.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results