shape
carat
color
clarity

Mixed metal custom e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I live in MD and am interested in getting my 1/2 ct round diamond set into a new platinum and YG e-ring setting. I really like Leon Mege's work, but would prefer to work with someone who handmakes settings (not lost-wax casting) in the MD/DC/VA metro area. Does anyone have recommendations? Has anyone worked with Pampillonia?

Specifically, I am thinking of having the diamond flanked by 2 round/pear/bullet-shaped yellow diamonds. YG would be used to set the yellow diamonds, and platinum to set the center diamond and for the shank. I am undecided if I want white diamond pave on the shank.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 1:00:06 PM
Author:pregcurious
I live in MD and am interested in getting my 1/2 ct round diamond set into a new platinum and YG e-ring setting. I really like Leon Mege''s work, but would prefer to work with someone who handmakes settings (not lost-wax casting) in the MD/DC/VA metro area. Does anyone have recommendations? Has anyone worked with Pampillonia?

Specifically, I am thinking of having the diamond flanked by 2 round/pear/bullet-shaped yellow diamonds. YG would be used to set the yellow diamonds, and platinum to set the center diamond and for the shank. I am undecided if I want white diamond pave on the shank.
I would be grateful if someone could explain the differences between these two processes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results