shape
carat
color
clarity

Missy!!!!! I found it!!!! I found butter pecan ice cream.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wait your ice cream trucks sell "bulk" ice cream? Where I'm from (North East US) the ice cream trucks typically just sell individual treats - a single ice cream bar, ice cream sandwich, a cup of italian ice, a popsicle, etc.

When I was a kid there used to be a truck (Mr. Softee) that sold those types of treats but also, and this made them even better, had on-board soft ice cream (or custard as some call it) and you could get a vanilla, chocolate or twice soft ice cream cone or even milkshakes if I remember correctly. But I've never seen an ice cream truck sell pints or quarts of ice cream.

Yes we have two kinds of trucks.

The cone ones and one that sells bulk ice cream. It's a bit fancier than supermarket ice cream.

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
Mmmmm, I just went to Trader Joe's last Thursday and bought 3 pints of their Ube icecream. I just have a few spoonfuls once every so often because I'm intolerant to lactose. I can eat icecream only if I'm at home:lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mmmmm, I just went to Trader Joe's last Thursday and bought 3 pints of their Ube icecream. I just have a few spoonfuls once every so often because I'm intolerant to lactose. I can eat icecream only if I'm at home:lol:

There is amazing vegan ice cream you can enjoy without discomfort perhaps? If you are ever at the Jersey shore @dizzyakira please let me know. We will take you to where we go and omg the vegan ice cream is TDF yummy. Here's our butter pecan brittle from yesterday. Gluten, dairy, soy free. But so delicious. You would never guess it's vegan.

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow that looks good! I tried the Van Leeuwen vegan ice cream and do not care for them. I'm very picky and only like green tea, red beans or black sesame ice cream and have now added ube. I wish I was at the Jersey shore! I would eat funnel cakes for breakfast and lunch. Unfortunately I have 30 days of use or lose vacation days and no time to take them. Only 19 more years to work (hopefully).

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
There is amazing vegan ice cream you can enjoy without discomfort perhaps? If you are ever at the Jersey shore @dizzyakira please let me know. We will take you to where we go and omg the vegan ice cream is TDF yummy. Here's our butter pecan brittle from yesterday. Gluten, dairy, soy free. But so delicious. You would never guess it's vegan.

Screen Shot 2021-05-16 at 5.54.52 AM.png

Ok now i know its not soy you have my attention !
I just hate soy dairy substitutes - they taste yuck

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok now i know its not soy you have my attention !
I just hate soy dairy substitutes - they taste yuck

Yeah I do not do soy. I agree with you that soy is nasty.
Daisy you would go crazy over the delicious ice cream at the shore.
When you visit you will taste it for yourself.
And maybe we can get Bruce to join us. :)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results