shape
carat
color
clarity

MissPinky''s wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
I only have one pic (and it''s not the best) because my camera decided to die and I can''t find the charger, but here is my diamond and pink sapphire wedding band.

mp_weddingband.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful MP, I love it. Love the color of the pink stones, they are very vibrant.

Linda

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh I love it. Can we see it next to your ering sometime???

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty... Pink sapphires and diamonds always looks so danty.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
It looks gorgeous! Hurry up and get that camera working I wanna see it with your e-ring!!

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
As soon as I find the charger I''ll take some pics of it with my ering. Now where to look next...maybe under the bed?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
MP, I forgot to mention. Your daughter is absolutely adorable. Her eyes are huge and her lashes are sooooooo long and curly. She is a beautiful baby. I love her diaper too, tee hee.

Linda

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow. I love it! And I can''t wait to see it with your ering!

amber_312

Shiny_Rock
Classy!

And seconded to Freke- are you going to post pics of your engagement ring too?
36.gif

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
6.gif
MissPinky, I cannot WAIT to see your Ering!! I am in love with pink sapphires, esp. the lighter pink ones. When looking for my stone, I searched high and low for that color, but had to settle with something a bit more magenta than I was really wanting. ANYWAY, can''t wait to see that beauty!! Also, about your charger, how about look in all the wall outlets? You never know?! You may have left it plugged in? LOL

Linda, do you mind my asking what stone that is in your profile picture? It''s breath-taking, and again, the color I was REALLY hoping for in my own Ering. Is it a sapphire? Would you mind sharing where you got it? Even my jeweler who had searches going on like crazy couldn''t find anything that comes close to that! :)

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh miss pinky! i have been waiting to see what you would choose for your band....it''s beautiful! please post more pics as soon as you are able! i love it!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2008 12:30:58 AM
Author: newsboysgrl777
6.gif
MissPinky, I cannot WAIT to see your Ering!! I am in love with pink sapphires, esp. the lighter pink ones. When looking for my stone, I searched high and low for that color, but had to settle with something a bit more magenta than I was really wanting. ANYWAY, can''t wait to see that beauty!! Also, about your charger, how about look in all the wall outlets? You never know?! You may have left it plugged in? LOL

Linda, do you mind my asking what stone that is in your profile picture? It''s breath-taking, and again, the color I was REALLY hoping for in my own Ering. Is it a sapphire? Would you mind sharing where you got it? Even my jeweler who had searches going on like crazy couldn''t find anything that comes close to that! :)

Hi newsboysgr and welcome to PS. YES, that is a sapphire in my avatar. It is a Padparadscha sapphire. The rarest of all sapphires. If you put padparadscha sapphire in the search engine a lot of information will come up in past posts. I adore this color sapphire and I own a few of them in rings, a pair of earrings and two pendants. I had never heard of this color sapphire, until I joined Pricescope
9.gif

Once I saw them, I was hooked. I purchased mine at www.thenaturalsapphirecompany. It is an unheated stone.

Linda

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, I love how delicate it it
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/6/2008 11:44:13 PM
Author: Linda W
MP, I forgot to mention. Your daughter is absolutely adorable. Her eyes are huge and her lashes are sooooooo long and curly. She is a beautiful baby. I love her diaper too, tee hee.

Linda

Thanks Linda! I think she''s pretty special, but I am admittedly biased.

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/7/2008 12:30:58 AM
Author: newsboysgrl777
6.gif

Thanks Newsboysgrl! My ering is actually the one in my avatar. There''s a thread of it on here....let me see if I can find a link to it..

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
And thank you everyone else for your lovely comments! It looks like it''s going to be a beautiful day, so I''ll try to take some pics outside today.

Oh, and my charger was under the couch...go figure.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s lovely!
36.gif
It''s going to look beauiful with your ering!!!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/6/2008 11:17:21 PM
Author: misspinky
As soon as I find the charger I''ll take some pics of it with my ering. Now where to look next...maybe under the bed?
For Pete''s Sake misspinky, go find someone on the street with a phone and get a few pics!!!
9.gif

(lovin'' the combination!)
LS

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
MissPinky - oh my goodness, that wedding band is going to be perfect with that lovely e-ring! I can''t wait to see more!!!!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi there miss pinky! still very very excited to see some more pictures of the new band and ering together, but i just wanted to mention that i think i spied something of yours on another website this morning
28.gif
27.gif
30.gif
(oh how i wish you and i were the same size)

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/7/2008 11:14:25 AM
Author: violet3
Hi there miss pinky! still very very excited to see some more pictures of the new band and ering together, but i just wanted to mention that i think i spied something of yours on another website this morning
28.gif
27.gif
30.gif
(oh how i wish you and i were the same size)

LOL! Yes, we had a slight change of plans so I''m trying to find a good home for it.

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring Miss Pinky - can't wait to see photos of it with your e -ring!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful! Love the color of the pink sapphires and the diamonds are so bright.

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Here are handshots of the band with my e-ring as promised:

CIMG1818.jpg

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Blurry, but shows the sparkle :)

CIMG1822.jpg

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice miss pinky!!!!!!!!

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Last one...

CIMG1828.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!!

Rock Your Socks

Shiny_Rock
Wow misspinky i''m soooooooooooo jealous. That truly is to die for
30.gif

More pics please...pretty please!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2008 9:57:05 PM
Author: misspinky
Here are handshots of the band with my e-ring as promised:
YAY!!!

Nice pictures! Thanks for posting. That combination is lovely.

LS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results