shape
carat
color
clarity

missjaxon''s special diamond stud earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
My Poppa, whom I just lost on December 5, 2008 had these earrings made up for me when I was about one year old. I had only ever wore them for special occasions (every special occasion throughout my life thus far). I brought them out of safe keeping the other day to look at them and decided I am going to wear them because life is short and I want to enjoy them. I have absolutely no clue about any of the specs or even the size of them except of course they are small, mind you they didn''t look small when I was one!
9.gif
They really do sparkle though. So I thought I would share them with you all.

jaxstuds1front.jpg

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
... resting on my engagement ring ...

jaxstudsring.jpg

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
... a slight side view ...

jaxstudsside.jpg

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
... and last but not least an ear shot, they are small and delicate, but I love them so very much! The sentimental value is priceless ...

jaxstudsear.jpg

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
They''re lovely, missjaxon! And such a sweet sentimental story behind them! Good for you to bring them out of safe keeping and wear them - jewels are meant to be worn and bring us joy, not just sit locked away somewhere in the dark.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are pretty, and the story behind them is very sweet!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I think they are perfect and what a great gift to remind you of your papa
35.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I adore them! I love small studs, and yours are sparkly and lovely! Very sweet that you are wearing them now--a nice way to remember your Poppa.
1.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are darling! I definitely think they should be weared and enjoyed!

kjt

Rough_Rock
love them! they''re small, but very beautiful.
wear them with a smile :)

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! They look so sweet and pretty on you.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ladies for all of your compliments and kind words, it means a lot!! I love them so much!! I find myself glimpsing in any nearby mirror to admire their sparkle, and sparkle they do even for being little baby diamonds. I have grown to love their delicate petite size, and best of all they are a constant reminder of my very special Poppa and all of the good memories we have had over the years (including all of the special events we celebrated together with these babies in my ears!) Thanks for looking!
2.gif

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re beautiful! You should definitely go ahead and wear them. They''re too beautiful to keep hidden.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful gift and a sweet way to remember your poppa!

BTW, my mom passed away December 4, 2008. She also gave me a teeny tiny diamond that I will always remember her by...

legatogirl

Rough_Rock
Beautiful story and beautiful earrings!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
What beautiful studs - and I love the story behind them even more!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful earrings!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
So cute! Sorry for your loss!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are so pretty, and they look perfect in your second piercing...big enough if you aske me! What a sweet gift to have from your father
36.gif

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2009 4:20:41 AM
Author: FrekeChild
What a wonderful gift and a sweet way to remember your poppa!

BTW, my mom passed away December 4, 2008. She also gave me a teeny tiny diamond that I will always remember her by...

Aww Freke, I am so sorry to hear that.
39.gif
It is great that you have something to remember her by. I wish you all the best! ((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the size! Lots of sparkle, but very dainty and wearable at the same time. Beautiful. And a lovely story behind them, as well.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Awww...what lovely meaning behind those beauties - I agree, you should wear them and enjoy them
9.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Love those, and your ring!
30.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
They''re lovely and such a nice thing to have in remembrance of him!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are just lovely!! What a beautiful gift he gave you. Wearing them will keep him close, now and forever.
12.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
What a sweet story and what a beautiful and enduring gift from your Poppa. It''s amazing how you''ve grown with them.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ladies for all of your sweet comments! I am definitely wearing them proudly. And Thank you ckrickett about the comment on my ring! It is my dream ring and I still look down and can''t believe it is on my finger. I just love it so much!!
9.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Aww, I just love them! The story behind them makes them even more special--what a wonderful way to remember your Poppa!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sweet, and so sparkly! They look great on you. My condolences on the loss of your father.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results