shape
carat
color
clarity

mission impossible? need help with round h&a search please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kpebbles

Shiny_Rock
Hello pscope community,

It''s been a while since I''ve posted, but it looks like I''m finally in the market for a stone!

Here is what I''m looking for:
H&A round between 1.6-1.8 ct - the bigger, the better! of course with an excellent cut
I''m willing to go down to a J color, SI2 clarity (must be eye-clean)
my budget is about $10,000 for the stone itself..

I''ve looked around and it hasn''t been easy to find many stones in that size range for that budget, but I''m hoping you super sleuthers can help me find something.
36.gif

Any and all help is much appreciated! Thanks!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kpebbles

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Julie!
I asked about that GOG stone, and unfortunately, I guess that stone is not totally eye-clean.
7.gif
It''s too bad..

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hi kpebbles...i recently upgraded and WF has my original stone, it may be at the lab being regraded but when i had it, it was a 1.60 J SI2 which was entirely eye-clean. there was one tiny black mark a little set off from the table that i could only see holding up close to my eye. it is a beautiful stone...!! it''s on the small size of your requirements but i''d throw it into the mix for consideration. good luck!!

kpebbles

Shiny_Rock
hi mara! it''s been a long time.. :)

Yes, i saw your thread about your new humongous bling! congratulations!
your 1.6 stone was quite a stunner..yes, i''ve been keeping my eyes peeled for that one.. i believe it was an Expert Selection stone, right? I hope I see it pop up before someone else nabs it! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results